News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I passed the test

Farted by LowBattery, August 13, 2015, 09:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowBattery

Quite some sign up process you got there.  :gl:

AnkhClock

theres already a battery clock.

but hi anyway.

VCRClock

for those of you who don't know what he's talking about, since I didn't want to deal with bots, you currently have to correctly answer five easy clock crew trivia questions and be manually approved by an administrator to register
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

LowBattery

Quote from: AnkhClock on August 13, 2015, 09:53:56 PM
theres already a battery clock.

but hi anyway.
Figures. I knew I should have chosen Strawberry instead.

LowBattery

Quote from: VCRClock on August 13, 2015, 10:06:28 PM
for those of you who don't know what he's talking about, since I didn't want to deal with bots, you currently have to correctly answer five easy clock crew trivia questions and be manually approved by an administrator to register
I liked it. It felt like a true signup test for a secret organization.

Sinister Clock

Quote from: VCRClock on August 13, 2015, 10:06:28 PM

Jesus, no wonder CC is dying.

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

SilverClock

you guys should make it easier.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

VCRClock

Quote from: SilverClock on August 14, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
you guys

that's me

Quote from: SilverClock on August 14, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
should make it easier.

I installed a reCAPTCHA mod, and took out the trivia questions and admin approval. Hopefully that'll work as well.

PhantomCatClock

Or just make questions where all the answers StrawberryClock