News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello, clocks, I just want to say, Tick Tock!!

Farted by Pixelated Knife Clock, September 17, 2006, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roombaclock

yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on May 21, 2008, 02:22:44 PM
Funny jokes aside, a good amount of us started out with shitty introduction posts. Looking bad at these things make us realize how much we evolved from another interneter to a Clock.

:elitist:

the interesting thing is why are other trying to make internet groups?  btw i talked about the clock crew in my school classroom before  :work:
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

Quote from: EggcupClock on September 22, 2006, 10:00:53 AM
Quote from: pac-man923He's cool,...... did i forget to mention hes cool? _praiz_

No you didn't sadly.

yup he didnt  :zzz:

Roombaclock

Clocktopus

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

this thread is older than some current members tho

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew