News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

clockcrew.net news: where's the library

Farted by VCRClock, August 16, 2015, 06:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

I've uploaded the files from the Clock Crew Library to /library/.
Since I'm not a bigshot PHP wizard, I have not tried to implement PineappleClock's Library code, which was designed to work with vBulletin and which I haven't even begun to try to reverse-engineer.
The files are organized first by filetype, then in folders according to the first character of the original filename.
I know that's not really intuitive, especially when the file you're looking for might have been given a weird filename, but if I ever go crazy and get the Library proper working again, everything will be where the Library database expects it to be.
I am assuming that everything uploaded to the Library was intended to be visible to the public. If you find a file you created that needs to be deleted, please tell me.

To prevent the internet (not you) from destroying my bandwidth, the Library files are behind a simple username and password.

The username is "clockcrew".
The password is the Newgrounds portal ID number for "B."

My goal in migrating the .cc forum to this one was just to make the posting experience not suck as much. I apologize that the usefulness of the Library has suffered as a result of the migration.
Please bear with me while I occasionally perform an administrative duty.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

dank

Out of curiosity, how big is the whooooole thing? And is making one big sexy download from 4shared something an option or should we just wget it and not tell you

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 16, 2015, 07:20:15 PM
dank

Out of curiosity, how big is the whooooole thing? And is making one big sexy download from 4shared something an option or should we just wget it and not tell you

wget the fuck out of here (327.6 MB)
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: VCRClock on August 16, 2015, 08:18:22 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 16, 2015, 07:20:15 PM
dank

wget the fuck out of here (327.6 MB)
aww yiss

AnkhClock

VCRClock

BilliardBall10

wow, thats a great thing you did there, VCR!
thanks for protecting (and preserving) the library for future use....

BTW, do you happen to know if you can find/restore some image files from the old CC groups pages?
(such as the ''green door rejects'', a group founded by me and some other ''cool kidz'' (aka outcasts) hm)

oh, and are the olde CC comics retrievable, or are they lost forever?

either way, you are doing a great job for the site/forum/the CC's history, and i thank you for that, VCR. you are a great coder, and an even great person.

:)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VCRClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 27, 2015, 07:15:28 PM
BTW, do you happen to know if you can find/restore some image files from the old CC groups pages?
(such as the ''green door rejects'', a group founded by me and some other ''cool kidz'' (aka outcasts) hm)
billiardball10 groups have been completely gone since 2010
that is five years
i would advise you not to ask about them again
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 27, 2015, 07:15:28 PM
oh, and are the olde CC comics retrievable, or are they lost forever?
I looked into this for you. The comics from the comics section should all be in /library/libassets/art/. I do not know what the names of the files are. You will have to find them yourself.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

RobClock

Since the library is read only, is it cool to post our .flas in this thread?

Cos I'm gonna do it

Edit 2/14/2020: updated to include more character variations

Edit 3/6/2020: updated to include all of RobClock's cousins
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0534530e317f78199c02fd63291a4363

Clocktopus

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Roombaclock

Quote from: VCRClock on August 16, 2015, 06:42:39 PM
I've uploaded the files from the Clock Crew Library to /library/.
Since I'm not a bigshot PHP wizard, I have not tried to implement PineappleClock's Library code, which was designed to work with vBulletin and which I haven't even begun to try to reverse-engineer.
The files are organized first by filetype, then in folders according to the first character of the original filename.
I know that's not really intuitive, especially when the file you're looking for might have been given a weird filename, but if I ever go crazy and get the Library proper working again, everything will be where the Library database expects it to be.
I am assuming that everything uploaded to the Library was intended to be visible to the public. If you find a file you created that needs to be deleted, please tell me.

To prevent the internet (not you) from destroying my bandwidth, the Library files are behind a simple username and password.

The username is "clockcrew".
The password is the Newgrounds portal ID number for "B."

My goal in migrating the .cc forum to this one was just to make the posting experience not suck as much. I apologize that the usefulness of the Library has suffered as a result of the migration.
Please bear with me while I occasionally perform an administrative duty.
:salute: clock crew runs the world
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

Roombaclock

[offertförfattare = BinaryClock-länk = ämne = 104762.msg2003051 # msg2003051 datum = 1575232103]
groovy
[/ quote]

uno ooonnnuuuuuuuu vtruignyeriugnrfivgtui uuunnnoppoooo    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :sandw: :sandw: :sandw:
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

GreyClock

Careful everyone it's a Scandinavian of some kind.

Roombaclock

Quote from: Roombaclock on March 11, 2020, 09:45:17 AM
[offertförfattare = BinaryClock-länk = ämne = 104762.msg2003051 # msg2003051 datum = 1575232103]
groovy
[/ quote]

uno ooonnnuuuuuuuu vtruignyeriugnrfivgtui uuunnnoppoooo    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :500steak: :sandw: :sandw: :sandw:

what the fuck was wrong with old me? lol
:sandw:

Clocktopus