News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

For Everyone Who Came In On The Clock Day 2005 High

Farted by Marlin Clock, August 17, 2015, 09:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin Clock

Yomuchan

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

I recently binged on some 2005 CD movies. Broken Clocks by Renny... Lord of the Clocks by Strange... I wish I had the focus to make movies like those..

PhantomCatClock

Meanwhile everyone else is wishing they could even draw like Pop-Tart

Topcatyo

Sometimes I think about all the time I spent on animations for Newgrounds and I just think "Holy shit I used to have SO MUCH free time! Holy shit"

AnkhClock

Quote from: Topcatyo on August 29, 2015, 12:20:52 AM
Sometimes I think about all the time I spent on animations for Newgrounds and I just think "Holy shit I used to have SO MUCH free time! Holy shit"

lolll

Sinister Clock

I joined the Clock Crew when I was 11, though I said I was a married 27 year old at the time, now I'm 23. For more than half of my life I've been in the Clock Crew.

Kodiakclock

I joined in 2007 and ruined the clock crew to the point it is today
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 21, 2015, 10:48:46 PM
Meanwhile everyone else is wishing they could even draw like Pop-Tart
VERY true.... pop-tart, you have great skills, never forget that!
Quote from: Kodiakclock on September 03, 2015, 03:56:25 PM
I joined in 2007 and ruined the clock crew to the point it is today
same here, without the ''ruined'' part.
the CC can (slowly) kill itself with its own weapons, it doesnt need me for that...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: pop-tart on August 21, 2015, 08:33:51 PM
I recently binged on some 2005 CD movies. Broken Clocks by Renny... Lord of the Clocks by Strange... I wish I had the focus to make movies like those..
Random aside, but I always found it a really bizarre coincidence that Slurpee is the one told that "you'll come around sooner or later" when the clocks are in the lock legion gay bar. I'm pretty sure that pre-dates his coming out to the crew.

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Slurpee

Quote from: Marlin Clock on September 04, 2015, 09:13:37 PM
Quote from: pop-tart on August 21, 2015, 08:33:51 PM
Random aside, but I always found it a really bizarre coincidence that Slurpee is the one told that "you'll come around sooner or later" when the clocks are in the lock legion gay bar. I'm pretty sure that pre-dates his coming out to the crew.
it does!

also not the only time i was depicted being a ladies' man in the leekclock era
i think this was because i'm so obviously cool, and cool people seem like they probably get laid a lot

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on October 12, 2015, 11:38:08 PM
Quote from: Marlin Clock on September 04, 2015, 09:13:37 PM
it's a strange coincidence that Slurpee is the one told that "you'll come around sooner or later" when the clocks are in the lock legion gay bar. I'm pretty sure that pre-dates his coming out to the crew.
it does!

also not the only time i was depicted being a ladies' man in the leekclock era
i think this was because i'm so obviously cool, and cool people seem like they probably get laid a lot
this is indeed a cool and strange coincidence.
i also remember an other cool scene in renegade's ''broken clocks'', when the heroes shout out their favorite parts, spray paint-clock shouts we should have ''COOL GUNS!'', then pint-clock shouts ''CARS!'' and slurpee says ''CHICKS!'' ...
i always found this part pretty strange and cool. (i sometimes wondered if it was before or after slurpee's reveal)

too bad that the ending was a bit anticlimactic, but i know that this was the joke, so its cool!

PS: slurpee, what do you look like? i am just curious.
PPS: dont raep me plz
PPPS: also dont get angry

Kodiakclock

I deliver portapotties for a living. So Delivering shit in animation into reality worked great for me. Thanks newgrounds.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt