News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Adobe Animate CC

Farted by VuBawlsClock, December 01, 2015, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

That actually sounds really badass, because as much as we like to pretend otherwise, Flash wasn't originally intended for animating and it neeeever really got past that issue at its foundation. Hoping it has the same timeline-like UI, because I'd love an HTML5 animatron with that

Aw dip, yes it does

And hopefully they really DID recreate it from the bottom up

yay, real video exports. I remember that two year window where Flash 8's Export as .Mov actually worked. What a good time.

Slurpee

veni scribere

the king is dead, long live the king

BoltClock

It's OK guys, it still exports to SWF.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

SockpuppetClock

is html5 animation even a file? flash is .swf, but is html5 just... video? .svg?? .html???? hopefully i'll still be able to pronounce a file extension in stupid ways and chuckle mildly to myself. swif

PhantomCatClock

HTML5 video players (for video files) have been desirable lately, but HTML5 also has a Canvas object like Java and the like do

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

Basically your animation is saved in an ultra nerdy html file, and if you used vector graffyx you could have all that in the same file (which is why I'm so happy that we're getting a Flash-like interface for this)

In Java the Canvas is (for programs written to use AWT which is kind of common in simple/shitty/super old things) like Flash's stage. In HTML5 it's just the tag you use to let it know <i>shit's about to go down</i> and that you're sorry that it isn't going to be pure html but she understands and can help you a little bit

PhantomCatClock

I mean [i], not <i>. Fuck, you got me thinking HTML.

DurianClock

Atleast they KNEW to put our abbreviation at the end of this product name!

PhantomCatClock

How did we make it nine posts without making that joke? Thank GodClock you're back, Durian

PolyhedronClock

Topcatyo

Oh I came to this thread because I thought that WAS the joke.

But yeah this looks dope, I wonder what this means for After Effects

Topcatyo

Also I wonder if the sound will remain in sync

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 01, 2015, 08:05:38 PM
as much as we like to pretend otherwise, Flash wasn't originally intended for animating
And it sucked as a web design tool :|