News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

[Spoilers] Star Wars SPOILER thread

Farted by PhantomCatClock, December 21, 2015, 03:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tresha

QuoteAll in all I felt the movie had too much deus ex machina, even for a Star Wars movie.
Simply because the movie plot was about galaxy empire.

miracle fruit

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 18, 2016, 08:59:20 AM
I hate fighting losing battles, too

fight me in real life and we'll see who lsoes skinny faggot nerd

Topcatyo

I liked it, but not nearly as much as everybody else seems to. I think the new characters are great, which is great because I want to see what happens to them because they are genuinely fun to watch.
Definitely the funniest Star Wars movie, also definitely one of the most well-written. Better than the prequels combined and I'm willing to say it's better than Empire Strikes Back (fucking ewoks)
All the shit with the new Death Star and how it got blown up in like 30 minutes made the last half of the movie seem pretty pointless, and Han's death felt pretty pointless too, although I understand it's so Kylo Ren can go balls deep into the dark side.
I was surprised he was in the movie as much as he was. Harrison Ford is pretty much done with acting at this point, so when he was actually playing a substantive role in the movie I was like "Oh they're gonna have to kill him off" so I saw it coming about an hour before it actually happened

I think Snoke is just Emperor Palpatine again but even more fucked up from what happened in Empire.

miracle fruit

Slurpee

yeah it wuddunt no ewoks in the good one

I hope snookie is actually just some really really big guy

miracle fruit

snokes gonna be indian in the cupboard tiny

PhantomCatClock

Ford's been trying to get Han killed off since Return of the Jedi

I mean Empire Strikes Back

didn't Harry Potter already defeat that sith guy

BilliardBall10

Quote from: ahehehehehehuh on January 20, 2016, 08:27:30 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 18, 2016, 08:59:20 AM
I hate fighting losing battles, too
fight me in real life and we'll see who lsoes skinny faggot nerd
...said the 4 feet tall, 100 pounds heavy child.

Quote from: AnkhClock on January 19, 2016, 01:17:03 AM
My grievances:

It's never explained why, if the Empire was defeated (save for the First Order) and the New Republic established, why the Rebels were still around (and apparently operating separately from the Republic).

Why did R2D2 suddenly wake up after 30 years of being inactive?

I was pretty disappointed that the final battle was against yet another even bigger version of the Death Star. This is seriously the fourth time it's happened in a series of seven movies.
the answer to all those questions is:

because george lucas wants to make more money, and therefore he doesn't care about making good movies anymore, and he only perpetuates the star wars saga into ''new'' horizons.(for the last 20 years)

(i will admit tho, that this movie wasn't bad, and the 3 first movies of SW were good/enjoyable)
all the prequels sucked tho.

and you might ask: ''but george lucas is already rich, why does he want more money?''
the answers can vary:

1. because he wants to beat king midas rank
2. because he wants to build a real-size deathstar.
3. because he dreams of buying the moon

i think that its #1, but #2 sounds cool

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit