News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

electric boogaloo 2016: the procastination collab.

Farted by PhantomCatClock, January 26, 2016, 10:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on January 26, 2016, 11:26:33 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 25, 2016, 03:04:35 AM
I'm thinking of starting a collab where we occasionally bump a thread with falsified progress reports so people stop asking me to be in a collab

For added craftiness it was going to be voice acted by bb10
lets do this, phantomcat!
i will voice-act for it, and it will be epic!
we can call this the: ''electric boogaloo 2016: the procastination collab.''.
or simply, the 2016 procastination collab. and everyone can do short, 10-second(or more) parts.

400x250 30fps cs3 or earlier please name all your symbols with unique names (for example, I'd use "PCat_box" and "PCat_door") and put your entire part in a movieclip. as2

I'm just about done getting my audio set up, will start animating some time next month. Trust me.

Yomuchan

CS3 or earlier, eh? I'm sure CS4 can save to CS3...

Okay. I'm in.

zl

Sinister Clock

I will reply to this thread faaar faaar into the future.

BilliardBall10

aha, its good to see this thing materialised!

i shall contribute a part soon.

(what should the collab be about, apart from procastination, that is?)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

I've actually already started, and therefore will not be available for any collabs except official CC ones from this point on as I must focus my hardest in delivering what I promised in the OP.

pop-tart

Ima do this. Just gotta finish some other projects first

Slurpee

flash just crashed. i lost some progress, but it's not bad. i'll keep you guys updated

PhantomCatClock

So far Slurpee is the only person showing any real progress in this collab. A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR OUR FALLEN SHIPMATE. I will mourn by taking the week off from Flash.

zl

Hey are there any length guidelines? I want to use Steve Reich's Music for 18 Musicians but it would run 88 minutes long, that cool?

zl

Also it would be ideal if this was the first part

Edit: actually second would be fine

PhantomCatClock

If your part is under five minutes, it's probably just going to be a hidden scene. I'm animating (poorly, mostly just the infrequent keyframe) two songs in mine. Going for quantity, here, not quality. The more you can make, the better.

patriotclock

Sinister Clock

Oh fuck, I only just read the OP after replying like twice.

PhantomCatClock

SockpuppetClock

gonna have to drop out, which means part 1, 2, 4, 10, 11, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 23, 34 and 40 are now open. sorry!!

Slurpee