News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

electric boogaloo 2016: the procastination collab.

Farted by PhantomCatClock, January 26, 2016, 10:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Sinister Clock

I want part 2 and 4 specifically and exclusively.

PhantomCatClock

Granted. Sinister has 2 and 4 so exclusively that everybody else's parts will be removed from the cartoon before compiling.

Don't think this lets you ignore the specs, though. I know I use weird dimensions but get over it.

PhantomCatClock

BB10 and Slurpee, you have parts 2 and 4, but not as exclusively as Sinister.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

i made excellent progress with my part.

i will post it next month

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

PhantomCatClock

Yomuchan

PhantomCatClock

Yomuchan

I'm too stupid to figure it out so I'll work on the next chunk.

BilliardBall10

i will also work on my collab part, it will be ready in 1 month

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

FluxCapacitorClock

Slurpee

The SlurpeeClock West team is being dissolved as a result of budget set-backs. All current projects, development, and resources associated with SlurpeeClock West, including but not limited to parts for this collab, are being moved to the SlurpeeClock Montreal offices located in Denver. We do not currently anticipate any delays as a result of this change.

PhantomCatClock

Oh fuck, I completely forgot to keep you guys up to date with my progress. Jesus, I can't even procrastinate.

BilliardBall10

due to some bureucratic problems with BB10land inc., i have to delay my flash part for this collab, and as such, it will be complete in 3 months.

have a good day!

@slurpee: is there also a ''SlurpeeClock East team'' as well? lolz

PezClock