News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

war of the roses (PC) on steam... free game & issues.

Farted by BilliardBall10, February 29, 2016, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

ok guys, so one day, i learn that one of the coolest online knight battle games, war of the roses, is free on steam...
i am all like ''OH YEAH, FREE STUFF!'' and i download+install the game on my steam profile, i click play... and...
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:

http://s16.postimg.org/4vsoudj2t/warroses.jpg

so, yeah.
the stupid game doesnt play because of a ''clever'' anti-cheat program not running in the system...
i tried installing and and uninstalling it again and again, but nothing is happening.

i even checked the STEAM forums for a solution, but everyone is desperate because of this stupid bug.
its a shame, because this game looks badass.
and its free.

help me clockcrew!
lets solve this mystery!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

BilliardBall10

the game's .exe file is:
run_game (exe)

also, i have installed the easyanticheat program that existed in the ''war of the roses'' file on my steam folder, and while my PC is saying that ''the program is installed'', all i get when i start WoR, is the ''easyanticheat cannot run if driver signature enforcement has been disabled''.

as for the client, what do you mean? the game's version, or something else?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.