News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What are you all currently playing? (Fucking post in this thread dammit.)

Farted by NintendrCkolc, May 01, 2016, 11:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

so|itonmedic

Quote from: Nintendoclock on August 15, 2016, 02:19:02 PM
AM2R

Metroid 2 remake. Fantastic work by a fan. Definitely worth checking out if you're a metroid fan. Can be pretty difficult if you want it to be.

I was lucky enough to download it before it got shut down, same goes for PKMN Uranium.

BoltClock

Quote from: PirateClock on July 18, 2016, 02:45:33 AM
playing the new Doom, it's pretty neat. No story whatsoever, but i like that they included so many secrets. Gameplay is fast paced and i like the simplicity of the leveling system. Enemy AI is non existing, they just all want you dead with no regard of their own life, NEAT. Like one demon can fly, but only seems to use it to get into your shotgun range as fast as possible.

Anyway, after playing Fallout and The Witcher this is a welcome no brainer shooter, specially cause i've got the new Deus EX and Mass Effect on my wishlist.

The imps track you like a god though. Only ones who missed me did so because I blew their heads off with a charged pistol shot.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

zl

I tried I Am Bread

I feel like they really could have done a lot more with the premise

Slurpee

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on August 24, 2016, 12:56:49 PM
I tried I Am Bread, and I feel like they really could have done a lot more with the premise
i saw the ''i am bread'' trailer on youtube a while ago.
this game seems awesome, but should i buy it?*

is it worth it?

*same question applies to all people who have played ''i am bread''.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Sheep

Been playing a lot of Goldeneye Source, really filling the void Fistful of Frags used to fill for me. Here, let me also brag about how good I am at video games:

NintendrCkolc

I just completed Deus Ex Mankind Devided for the first time.

The story ends on a cliffhanger but ultimately I felt like it at least was going somewhere. The greatest thing about this game was the atmosphere and world building. It's every bit as immersive and engrossing as its predecessors. The gameplay was super tight (on PS4 at least) and felt pretty intuitive for the most part. Honestly it's just a more polished HR which is fine. Graphics were pretty nice though some of the NPC's seemed kind of robotic and stiff. Fantastic soundtrack.

Those of you looking for a nice cyper-punk stealth RPG, here you go. Check it out

PhantomCatClock

Most Honorable and Most Dishonorable went to the same person? Jesus, it really IS a faithful port

Sheep

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 21, 2016, 11:48:04 PM
Most Honorable and Most Dishonorable went to the same person? Jesus, it really IS a faithful port

It's actually based on how many kills you get from the front (Most Honorable) and from the back (Most Dishonorable) so they can't actually counter each other. In fact this mod has an achievement for getting the both of them in one round or match five times!

tresha

Quote from: Captain Sheepy on September 22, 2016, 08:14:19 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 21, 2016, 11:48:04 PM

It's actually based on how many kills you get from the front (Most Honorable) and from the back (Most Dishonorable) so they can't actually counter each other. In fact this mod has an achievement for getting the both of them in one round or match five times!

What is the name of that game again?

Sheep

Goldfinger for the Nintendo 32X

The mod is kind of dying already though as most servers now are 32 player gun game servers, which is torture to play.

EnglishClock

I'm playing Overwatch quite a bit these days. No expert by any means but lemme know if you want to play : >
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lump Clock

Quote from: EnglishClock on September 26, 2016, 05:06:04 AM
I'm playing Overwatch quite a bit these days. No expert by any means but lemme know if you want to play : >

I just picked up Overwatch, too. I jump between a lot of different games, but I'm sure we can arrange something at some point. Colossus#1695

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I'm somewhere between 60 and 80 percent done with Shin Megami Tensei IV apocalypse. I gotta say, this is probably the most disappointing game I've ever played. I kept trudging through it hoping it would get better and wanting to see it through to the end but it just never gets good. First off, the story is hot garbage. Which is bad, because that's all it has outside of the battle system and demon fusion, which is virtually unchanged from SMTIV (still great though I'll give em that). There's literally no new locations or visual assets whatsoever outside of a couple cutscenes and boss demons. so adventuring is completely pointless and there's no sense of discovery. It's like a really uninspired romhack. but the story though. god. if you wanted something like nocturne or strange journey, or even SMTIV, you wont get that here. It's dumbed down significantly and plays out like a shitty anime with uninteresting characters.  the dialogue is especially bad. There's a few brief moments of quality but it's quickly drowned out by boring or outright bad crap to drudge through. and it doesn't help when inbetween is just going through the entire smtiv game again but in a different order with different demon placements. did I already mention that? Cause god damn that is stupid. not one new area. I hate just not finishing a game but god damn does this game suck. it abandoned everything that made smtiv interesting in favor of making a shitty fanfiction.net level romhack.

also there's all this weird japanese nationalism shit that wasn't really present in smtiv even though this is a direct sequel.

NintendrCkolc

RobClock

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas, Blackwake, and a spell of Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

anyone else here have Blackwake?

SpongeClock SquarePants

JambaClock

zl

I'm playing Kerbal Space Program like a fiend, thinking about life in terms of delta Vs