Author Topic: What are you all currently playing? (Fucking post in this thread dammit.)  (Read 6432 times)

Captain Sheepy

• aim for the head, buddy boy
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • my art blog (w.i.p)
    • Awards
Re: What are you all currently playing? (Fucking post in this thread dammit.)
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2016, 09:14:19 AM »
Most Honorable and Most Dishonorable went to the same person? Jesus, it really IS a faithful port

It's actually based on how many kills you get from the front (Most Honorable) and from the back (Most Dishonorable) so they can't actually counter each other. In fact this mod has an achievement for getting the both of them in one round or match five times!
hi im sheepy

tresha

• View Profile
    • local pest control company Barbican
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2016, 12:10:01 AM »
Most Honorable and Most Dishonorable went to the same person? Jesus, it really IS a faithful port

It's actually based on how many kills you get from the front (Most Honorable) and from the back (Most Dishonorable) so they can't actually counter each other. In fact this mod has an achievement for getting the both of them in one round or match five times!

What is the name of that game again?

Captain Sheepy

• aim for the head, buddy boy
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • my art blog (w.i.p)
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2016, 03:24:30 AM »
Goldfinger for the Nintendo 32X

The mod is kind of dying already though as most servers now are 32 player gun game servers, which is torture to play.
hi im sheepy

EnglishClock

• Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2016, 06:06:04 AM »
I'm playing Overwatch quite a bit these days. No expert by any means but lemme know if you want to play : >
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2016, 07:37:17 PM »
I'm playing Overwatch quite a bit these days. No expert by any means but lemme know if you want to play : >

I just picked up Overwatch, too. I jump between a lot of different games, but I'm sure we can arrange something at some point. Colossus#1695

HalliburtonmanClock

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2016, 09:31:52 AM »
I'm somewhere between 60 and 80 percent done with Shin Megami Tensei IV apocalypse. I gotta say, this is probably the most disappointing game I've ever played. I kept trudging through it hoping it would get better and wanting to see it through to the end but it just never gets good. First off, the story is hot garbage. Which is bad, because that's all it has outside of the battle system and demon fusion, which is virtually unchanged from SMTIV (still great though I'll give em that). There's literally no new locations or visual assets whatsoever outside of a couple cutscenes and boss demons. so adventuring is completely pointless and there's no sense of discovery. It's like a really uninspired romhack. but the story though. god. if you wanted something like nocturne or strange journey, or even SMTIV, you wont get that here. It's dumbed down significantly and plays out like a shitty anime with uninteresting characters.  the dialogue is especially bad. There's a few brief moments of quality but it's quickly drowned out by boring or outright bad crap to drudge through. and it doesn't help when inbetween is just going through the entire smtiv game again but in a different order with different demon placements. did I already mention that? Cause god damn that is stupid. not one new area. I hate just not finishing a game but god damn does this game suck. it abandoned everything that made smtiv interesting in favor of making a shitty fanfiction.net level romhack.

also there's all this weird japanese nationalism shit that wasn't really present in smtiv even though this is a direct sequel.

Nintendoclock

• Fucking 13+ years of this shit. 13.
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have recently bought Persona 5 and it is fantastic :D

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas, Blackwake, and a spell of Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

anyone else here have Blackwake?

!!!!! blu3 m00n - discord !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
Words with Friends