News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Blast is dead?

Farted by NintendrCkolc, May 03, 2016, 08:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

So it doesn't seem like anybody really uses AIM blast anymore. Is there a different chat client you all use or is it just all dead dead dead?

I'm expecting the latter but I just thought I'd ask.

PhantomCatClock

Probably dead because I was bouncered out as soon as I joined

miracle fruit

i duynno what happened to blast. i went to sign in 1 day and it disappeared completely

and before that people were telling me to join a skype group or something dumb like that

so people use that apparnetly

im just in irc now

PhantomCatClock

Skype is the worst medium imaginable for group chats. AIM wasn't too great, but why on earth would you leave AIM for Skype to group chat? Was AIM going the way of XFire or something?

RobClock

I kind of regret not getting in on the AIM chat and staying more close knit with you guys, but I guess I'm just more comfortable with the forum because when I don't have anything to contribute to a conversation its not like I'm just hanging out idling in a room.

zl

we could make a slack team

BilliardBall10

i would love to join the AIM chat, but it seems to be off everytime i try to join, so either:

1) its not working anymore

2) iron clock kicked me again (:O)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

NintendrCkolc

Blast chat is still very much around but there's literally only like a couple of people on at a time and most of the time they're away.

And usually one of them is "SurferClock" whoever the fuck that is.

Losperman

Quote from: RobClock on May 04, 2016, 01:18:16 PMI guess I'm just more comfortable with the forum because when I don't have anything to contribute to a conversation its not like I'm just hanging out idling in a room.

:this:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

VuBawlsClock

clockcrew discord server when
Fuck anonfrog

Whozzat

Come test my tools

NintendrCkolc

Whozzat

Come test my tools

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Whozzat on May 10, 2016, 06:17:49 PM
Well, it's your choice after all

ignore that person, mr. whozzat, for his only interest is to hate me.

@ninty: you need to find better things in life than just hating me. just saying.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

MelloYelloClock

AOL fucked me and got rid of the old version of AIM i was using, so now I forbid myself to upgrade to this new age bullshit. see ya, fuckers
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

PhantomCatClock