Author Topic: Hearthstone AKA Magic: the Gathering for people too stupid for Magic: the Gather  (Read 7379 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
...ing.

That post probably should've gone in a dedicated Hearthstone thread but fuck it. Actually, no, I'm going to make one right now.

After hovering around rank 10 a lot in Hearthstone pre-Kraken, I finally, FINALLY found the decks that are gonna get me out of the rank ≤18 pit with the new Standard format. I can deal with new cards being added, but they took all my crutches away.

Also, made a N'Zoth, bought some packs, immediately get a golden N'Zoth. Don't get me wrong, the second I want a new legendary I'm gonna melt that fucker down (golden Jaraxxus is the only golden legendary for me) but for the time being HOOHEEHAHIHAHUE LOOK AT ALL THESE GOLDEN DEATHRATTLE FUCKERS

speaking of important personal accomplishments, I finally got to Harrison a Doomhammer. I had to wait until it was down to two durability because it was in my one deck that gets decent draw power, but still. It's the principle.

And now for our regularly scheduled circle jerk and competitive masturbating.

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
running out of arena gold pretty quickly

I used to be able to nearly break even but I seem to have gotten much worse since the new expansion
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am so intensely jealous of people who ever could make a profit in the arena. I'd watch Kripparrian/other YouTube arena tutorials, use tier lists, get my spells/minions and mana distributions down just right, HIT THE PERFECT CURVE AND

still go like 3-3

I just can't get arena. I'm trapped on Constructed and in fact I've just started spending my gold on card packs, now, for the last 1000g or so.

Nintendoclock

• WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PSYDUCK
  • Official Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ryzinn#1542

ADD ME YOU SLUTS. LETS THROW DOWN.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you get a friend request from a sexy internet lass, don't be too impressed. It's just me in disguise.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fine, I'll just beat myself.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This week's brawl is so good for doing dailies. I've only been doing it for quests, and I'm at like 16 wins. I don't think I've ever played a brawl this much, except to try to beat Kel'Thuzad

Nintendoclock

• WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PSYDUCK
  • Official Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I haven't been playing so much recently. Been busy. :/

Plus DOOM, UC4, and Overwatch are all coming out this month.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This week's Tavern Brawl™ is, for how simple it is, pretty great. Come at me you chumba wumbas.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
phantomcat!

should i join hearthstone, or not?

if yes, i can be your vassal. y/n

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yes so i can kick your ass six ways from sunday except not on sundays because there's no tavern brawl then

make sure to join the american servers because europeans are too good at arena

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
fair enough, phantomcat!

i shall join the US of A servers.

lets be gaming buddies! :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OK

BB10#21558

add me

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fan of Knives - Three Mana - Deal one damage to all enemy minions. If none of them had divine shield, draw Backstab.

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A fan of knives? can't say I am.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Are You A Fan Of Knives was my arena team

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fan of Knives?
im not a fan of knives, im more of a ''sword'' type-of guy...

i thought you knew me better, pcat! what has happened to us? (lol)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LOOK WHO FINALLY GOT OUT OF HIS 4-3 RUT AND BEAT HIS 5-3 RECORD

okay, maybe not that impressive

I was so close to winning that one and getting the better tier of rewards, but this is a step in the right direction

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LOOK WHO FINALLY GOT OUT OF HIS 4-3 RUT AND BEAT HIS 5-3 RECORD

what the what now?

i mean, congrats for your (almost) victory in this game, but explain me, what does this 4-3/5-3 thingy means?
also: teach me how to win this thing, i am now your deciple in heartstone

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I would guess he means arena runs, you win by picking paladin.