News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hearthstone AKA Magic: the Gathering for people too stupid for Magic: the Gather

Farted by PhantomCatClock, May 12, 2016, 10:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

...ing.

That post probably should've gone in a dedicated Hearthstone thread but fuck it. Actually, no, I'm going to make one right now.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 12, 2016, 10:21:41 PM
After hovering around rank 10 a lot in Hearthstone pre-Kraken, I finally, FINALLY found the decks that are gonna get me out of the rank ≤18 pit with the new Standard format. I can deal with new cards being added, but they took all my crutches away.

Also, made a N'Zoth, bought some packs, immediately get a golden N'Zoth. Don't get me wrong, the second I want a new legendary I'm gonna melt that fucker down (golden Jaraxxus is the only golden legendary for me) but for the time being HOOHEEHAHIHAHUE LOOK AT ALL THESE GOLDEN DEATHRATTLE FUCKERS

speaking of important personal accomplishments, I finally got to Harrison a Doomhammer. I had to wait until it was down to two durability because it was in my one deck that gets decent draw power, but still. It's the principle.

And now for our regularly scheduled circle jerk and competitive masturbating.

zl

running out of arena gold pretty quickly

I used to be able to nearly break even but I seem to have gotten much worse since the new expansion

PhantomCatClock

I am so intensely jealous of people who ever could make a profit in the arena. I'd watch Kripparrian/other YouTube arena tutorials, use tier lists, get my spells/minions and mana distributions down just right, HIT THE PERFECT CURVE AND

still go like 3-3

I just can't get arena. I'm trapped on Constructed and in fact I've just started spending my gold on card packs, now, for the last 1000g or so.

NintendrCkolc

PhantomCatClock

If you get a friend request from a sexy internet lass, don't be too impressed. It's just me in disguise.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

This week's brawl is so good for doing dailies. I've only been doing it for quests, and I'm at like 16 wins. I don't think I've ever played a brawl this much, except to try to beat Kel'Thuzad

NintendrCkolc

I haven't been playing so much recently. Been busy. :/

Plus DOOM, UC4, and Overwatch are all coming out this month.

PhantomCatClock

This week's Tavern Brawlâ,,¢ is, for how simple it is, pretty great. Come at me you chumba wumbas.

BilliardBall10

phantomcat!

should i join hearthstone, or not?

if yes, i can be your vassal. y/n

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

yes so i can kick your ass six ways from sunday except not on sundays because there's no tavern brawl then

make sure to join the american servers because europeans are too good at arena

BilliardBall10

fair enough, phantomcat!

i shall join the US of A servers.

lets be gaming buddies! :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

PhantomCatClock

Fan of Knives - Three Mana - Deal one damage to all enemy minions. If none of them had divine shield, draw Backstab.

Slash

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 24, 2016, 03:43:17 AM
Fan of Knives?
im not a fan of knives, im more of a ''sword'' type-of guy...

i thought you knew me better, pcat! what has happened to us? (lol)

PhantomCatClock

LOOK WHO FINALLY GOT OUT OF HIS 4-3 RUT AND BEAT HIS 5-3 RECORD

okay, maybe not that impressive

I was so close to winning that one and getting the better tier of rewards, but this is a step in the right direction

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 26, 2016, 08:21:27 PM
LOOK WHO FINALLY GOT OUT OF HIS 4-3 RUT AND BEAT HIS 5-3 RECORD

what the what now?

i mean, congrats for your (almost) victory in this game, but explain me, what does this 4-3/5-3 thingy means?
also: teach me how to win this thing, i am now your deciple in heartstone

Slash