Author Topic: Hearthstone AKA Magic: the Gathering for people too stupid for Magic: the Gather  (Read 7976 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You win by picking gorehowl

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Add another tally to the "Expansions With Funnel Cake Jokes" score.

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How is the health of arena play atm?
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I hope you like mage and rogue

Paladin and warrior are great if you get an assload of weapons, or paladin's three super good class cards

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
well, im usually a mage, because that was my starting class (plus the sexy lady), but im also playing as a paladin, since this is my favorite class: you are a swordsman, AND you can heal yourself as well... excellent!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Paladin just got a semi-dank sounding heal card in this week's wing of Karazhan. I'm not sure how competitive the card will actually turn out to be. Gonna have to wait and see it on ladder a bit. I'm pretty excited to see a Discover card kind of nudging someone to picking a spell that might cost more than one that'd really want, but then again there are some pretty insane synergies I can imagine.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh, but taking a step back to constructed play: the new expansion is one of those single-player campaigns and the first part is free. You get two great, if not exciting, cards from it.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Colossus#1695

NintendoClock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I haven't touched this in months. I kinda feel silly because I was super into it before summer got here and then I just kinda lost interest.

The Old God's expansion just kinda killed it for me. Too much RNG bullshit for me to handle. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:17:14 AM by Nintendoclock »

zl

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The new one has a its fair share of RNG, but it's weirdly balanced in a way I'm too dumb to explain, just feels alright. I think now's a great time to get into HS, especially if you have an old card collection, not because the meta decks are any less bullshit but because there's a lot more diversity and different deck archetypes you can make that actually kinda work

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Another expansion, another half page in this thread.

So starting right now and for the next week or so
you get goodies just for logging into hearthstone.

Today it's just 50g, but you get card packs and other nice stuff culminating in a golden blue card for the next expac onnnn.. the fourth? I think Apr4.

zl

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
are we friends on hearthstone? let's be friends pcc

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Today's freebie is a current-expansion card pack :cool:

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
phantomcat! do they have any freebies now on hearthstone?
i havent played for a while, so i just want to know.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Logging in for the next three minutes gets you a pack for the next expansion, logging in tomorrow gets you the HEAVENLY GOLDEN DINOSAUR CARD and logging in the next day is a crowd-favorite for the expansion actually starting but nobody's actually sure

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what do i win for this month's freebies?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
an addon that automatically /moos at tauren players within 15 yards of you(only works out of combat)

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
friend of mine is looking for hearthstone players to answer a 10-15 minute survey I'm sure he won't mind if I post it here