News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hearthstone AKA Magic: the Gathering for people too stupid for Magic: the Gather

Farted by PhantomCatClock, May 12, 2016, 10:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Add another tally to the "Expansions With Funnel Cake Jokes" score.

zl

PhantomCatClock

I hope you like mage and rogue

Paladin and warrior are great if you get an assload of weapons, or paladin's three super good class cards

BilliardBall10

well, im usually a mage, because that was my starting class (plus the sexy lady), but im also playing as a paladin, since this is my favorite class: you are a swordsman, AND you can heal yourself as well... excellent!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Paladin just got a semi-dank sounding heal card in this week's wing of Karazhan. I'm not sure how competitive the card will actually turn out to be. Gonna have to wait and see it on ladder a bit. I'm pretty excited to see a Discover card kind of nudging someone to picking a spell that might cost more than one that'd really want, but then again there are some pretty insane synergies I can imagine.

PhantomCatClock

Oh, but taking a step back to constructed play: the new expansion is one of those single-player campaigns and the first part is free. You get two great, if not exciting, cards from it.

Lump Clock

NintendrCkolc

I haven't touched this in months. I kinda feel silly because I was super into it before summer got here and then I just kinda lost interest.

The Old God's expansion just kinda killed it for me. Too much RNG bullshit for me to handle. 

PhantomCatClock

The new one has a its fair share of RNG, but it's weirdly balanced in a way I'm too dumb to explain, just feels alright. I think now's a great time to get into HS, especially if you have an old card collection, not because the meta decks are any less bullshit but because there's a lot more diversity and different deck archetypes you can make that actually kinda work

PhantomCatClock

Another expansion, another half page in this thread.

So starting right now and for the next week or so
you get goodies just for logging into hearthstone.

Today it's just 50g, but you get card packs and other nice stuff culminating in a golden blue card for the next expac onnnn.. the fourth? I think Apr4.

zl

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

phantomcat! do they have any freebies now on hearthstone?
i havent played for a while, so i just want to know.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Logging in for the next three minutes gets you a pack for the next expansion, logging in tomorrow gets you the HEAVENLY GOLDEN DINOSAUR CARD and logging in the next day is a crowd-favorite for the expansion actually starting but nobody's actually sure

BilliardBall10

PhantomCatClock

an addon that automatically /moos at tauren players within 15 yards of you(only works out of combat)

VCRClock

friend of mine is looking for hearthstone players to answer a 10-15 minute survey I'm sure he won't mind if I post it here
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew