Author Topic: Hearthstone AKA Magic: the Gathering for people too stupid for Magic: the Gather  (Read 2525 times)

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Good popstin, bro. Props Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
friend of mine is looking for hearthstone players to answer a 10-15 minute survey I'm sure he won't mind if I post it here

this was a good survey, so i had fun taking it.

you're welcome.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Good popstin, bro. Props Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
who wants to play a match with me on hearthstone?

also: whats up sir phantomcat of clock?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
shaving with a guillotine

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
shaving with a guillotine
WHAT?!

im afraid that that's not how a proper pun works.

here's an example:

BB10: hey phantomcat, whats up?
phantomcat: the guillotine.

certainly, it would still be creepy as hell, but it would at least have a proper pun in it.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
wasn't a pun. I like close shaves and I'm out of shaving cream

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
come on man, dont pull my leg, it hurts.

also: hearthstone, got any updates/news?
(or suggestions?!)

also, tell me more about WoW, i will never play it, but i wanna know the wacky details...

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
it's p good

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
anything else?
more details+stuff?

dont be so laconic man

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
there's a panda in stormwind

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hello phantomcat of clock.

do you have any more hearthstone tips/news/suggestions?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thirty cards per deck is a nice, safe amount

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hey, cool, i won 3 free un'goro card packs!
i wonder what they will give away next...

plus: i got all of the class-cards that were needed for my mage character. cool.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i won more free card packs.

am i getting good at this?

#gittinggud