News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hearthstone AKA Magic: the Gathering for people too stupid for Magic: the Gather

Farted by PhantomCatClock, May 12, 2016, 10:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VCRClock on April 23, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
friend of mine is looking for hearthstone players to answer a 10-15 minute survey I'm sure he won't mind if I post it here

this was a good survey, so i had fun taking it.

you're welcome.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

who wants to play a match with me on hearthstone?

also: whats up sir phantomcat of clock?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 03, 2017, 01:20:23 AM
shaving with a guillotine
WHAT?!

im afraid that that's not how a proper pun works.

here's an example:

BB10: hey phantomcat, whats up?
phantomcat: the guillotine.

certainly, it would still be creepy as hell, but it would at least have a proper pun in it.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

come on man, dont pull my leg, it hurts.

also: hearthstone, got any updates/news?
(or suggestions?!)

also, tell me more about WoW, i will never play it, but i wanna know the wacky details...

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

hello phantomcat of clock.

do you have any more hearthstone tips/news/suggestions?

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

hey, cool, i won 3 free un'goro card packs!
i wonder what they will give away next...

plus: i got all of the class-cards that were needed for my mage character. cool.

BilliardBall10

PhantomCatClock

New expac dropped last week. On one hand everything seems super well balanced this time around, on the other that means there was no one legendary (rarest) card that looked so strong/fun that I just HAD TO CRAFT IT. There's a new single player mode (that's actually new this time) and, to copypaste something I've said to someone else:

If the last time you played Hearthstone was Naxxramas or vanilla, you can get the full current experience at no cost in the dungeon run mode with no pressure and no consequences

and also no reward, but it really is how I've played like 95% of my time this expansion

and that's not an exaggeration. If anything it's too low. I've played like four games on ladder and well over fifty in dungeon run. You don't use YOUR cards and it's (semi) curated so you really can get every kind of meta in your run

RobClock

I saw the trailer for Kobolds & Catacombs and really enjoyed the whimsical little bard-esque song.

I still have zero intention to ever play hearthstone

PhantomCatClock

the little noises the creatures make when you summon them are fun and it feels like supplemental WoW lore. How would you have ever heard of the Hogriders?

(see italicized text on the bottom of the infobox on the right for the flavor text)

zl

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 13, 2017, 07:00:07 AM
New expac dropped last week. On one hand everything seems super well balanced this time around, on the other that means there was no one legendary (rarest) card that looked so strong/fun that I just HAD TO CRAFT IT. There's a new single player mode (that's actually new this time) and, to copypaste something I've said to someone else:

If the last time you played Hearthstone was Naxxramas or vanilla, you can get the full current experience at no cost in the dungeon run mode with no pressure and no consequences

and also no reward, but it really is how I've played like 95% of my time this expansion

and that's not an exaggeration. If anything it's too low. I've played like four games on ladder and well over fifty in dungeon run. You don't use YOUR cards and it's (semi) curated so you really can get every kind of meta in your run

The dungeon run mode has been great. I've been playing it too much.

PhantomCatClock

I cleared three classes and almost cleared priest with an insane deck but despite having three C'thuns for 5mana each in my hand and board advantage, I Reverse Mr. Magooed my way to a loss against the final boss. It was like low roll after low roll after low roll and humbug.

PhantomCatClock

Important update: the card that just randomly casts pyroblasts until someone dies (exclusive to single player dungeon runs, still pretty rare) has a colloquial name: Oprah's Pyroblast.

PhantomCatClock

Log your stinking asses into HS for some packs and a free random legendary from the newest set you animals