News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

20 years of NG+pico day? woa.

Farted by BilliardBall10, May 03, 2015, 08:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

well, hello there, i know that pico day is already gone and all, but i still believe that we could wip up something for the 20-years-of newgrounds.
i mean, look over there:
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/m-abrantes/process-halfway-to-pico-day

yep, this is the NG site wallpaper currently, and it has SBC on a cake with some ''20'' candles, marking the 20th anniversary of newgrounds.

considering our solid relationship with newgrounds, and the wonderfull times that we've spend there/still do, shouldnt we do a ''20 years of newgrounds'' tribute event with movies, or even a collab celebrating the 20 years of newgrounds?

that way, we will both advertise and further cement our presense in NG, we will introduce ourselves to new NG members, and we can even refresh our name by stating ''we are STILL here, and we are STILL running newgrounds.''

also, we could make fun of pico, if you want. it could be fun AND rewarding, no matter which side you are on.

please discuss this, and post suggestions/ideas/desires/promises.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

newgrounds doesnt deserve celebrating

RubberDildo

I don't see why not. A short collab could be fun.

PhantomCatClock

I will not make a flash for this but I could whip up an erotic fanfiction about newgrounds and you can paste the text into whatever collab you guys make up with a scrollbar and tasteful pastel background

RubberDildo

We could slap together a short game. If someone is willing to do the art, I'll program a pokemon-esque fight between SBC and Pico.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RubberDildo;1982164I don't see why not. A short collab could be fun.

thats the spirit!

we should make a short collab!
its NG-s 20 years afterall!
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982165I will not make a flash for this but I could whip up an erotic fanfiction about newgrounds and you can paste the text into whatever collab you guys make up with a scrollbar and tasteful pastel background
do it man.
i will add it to the collab.

also @rubberdildo: dude, PM me, i will do the art for the pokemon/NG game

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.