News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

do i permaban bb10?

Farted by VCRClock, May 16, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

well?

yes, permaban bb10
9 (45%)
no, don't permaban bb10
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: May 23, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

PhantomCatClock

excuse me, bb10, but I already purchased the rights to make a 3d version of that out from under him without his knowledge

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on June 08, 2016, 07:39:34 PM
i dont remember doing such a thing...
also, MFC, i believe that i've promised that: ''i shall stop being annoying'', so, i will keep my promise.

however, we can collaborate on a flash game, if you want.
i remember you saying something about an interactive iron-clock (mexiclock) game, it seemed funny.

You seem to be socially stunted in some kind of way so I'm going to lay it out very simply for you. Let's pretend you knew a whole circle of people that you believed to be your friends. All of these people got together and discussed whether they wanted to keep you around or not. The very idea that they'd have to discuss something like that about you should clue you in that frankly, these people are not your friends. Why would you want to keep sticking around? Seemingly, the only thing keeping your balls out of the fire is a matter of ethics. Are you a bad person? No. But are you fun to chill with? No. We've all known annoying people. We don't obligate ourselves to be around them and yet here you are obligating everyone to your presence.

Take a hint.

EDIT: did this jabronie seriously message people's bosses

Zeffy

I'm going to make some popcorn tonight and read through this thread.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpriteRemixClock on June 09, 2016, 03:16:06 PM
typical nintendo post

im sorry, have i said that ''im friends with everyone''? no. i was annoying, but i stopped that. i just want to relax in here, and to enjoy a peaceful time while lurking the CC forums.

if my mere presence annoys you, you can always ignore me.

PS: who are you again? you seem to have a big beef with me, and i (honestly) dont wish to talk with you.

PS2: i have never messaged people's bosses.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: ahehehehehehuh on June 08, 2016, 06:46:54 PM
remember when bb10 went through trops facebook and sent a dm to his bosses girlfriend

that was pretty funny bb10. u should do more funny awesome stuff like that

hahahahah please be real.

d u m p y

I thought that was like a big controversy like bb10 drove trip away forever or something

AbsintheClock

BB10 is the herpes we deserve for fucking with Newgrounds. Just when you think it's gone, it's all up in your nuts.

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on June 09, 2016, 08:32:59 PM
Quote from: SpriteRemixClock on June 09, 2016, 03:16:06 PM
typical nintendo post

i was annoying, but i stopped that.

you don't get to decide that you stopped being annoying.

Sheep

It's also kind of passive aggressive maybe to quote someone else's post as a "typical nintendo post" when that person is in fact not Nintendo. SpriteRemix is right too, if you truly want to be liked by everyone and not be perceived as "annoying" or whatever, you're going to have to make an effort to actually get along with everyone else without retorting to your usual shtick.

BB10, you've been lurking here longer than I've been away, you should probably know better than me about the CC's current social standards and generally how to act by watching the others, not to be a carbon copy but to at least know the nature of the community on the forum. I don't really expect you to get it, but at the very least have that as something to think about. I'm kind of an outsider on this but I'm pretty sure a small community like this one is kind of sick and tired of constant public petty squabbles from the same two people over and over again.

PhantomCatClock

the same "two" people.

It'd be a lot higher, but a lot of people already had him on ignore. In fact, Nintendo has him on ignore as of this last permaban BB10 thread (this is not the first one, if I recall) which kind of has me worried that the forums are going to actually die, now.

Sheep

Being around a lot of different online communities, I have never really seen any one particular person cause so much hassle to the point where almost everyone has them set to ignored while still keeping them around, making multiple polarizing threads debating over banning them permanently. Like it seems everyone is crystal clear on what they think of him, and if there's seriously a fear of all this killing the forums, then maybe it's just time to make some quality control efforts. I know everyone already voted to an almost 50/50 result not to ban him, winning by mere two votes, but maybe it's for the best?

Personally they have been nice to me with what limited interaction we've had and I had not been here to see them do what they do, so it seems maybe a bit mean spirited to say this outright without really knowing them. But for any forum or any kind of community needs at least some level of effective community management to stay functioning, which means at some point you're going to have to come to a final decision and not make thread after thread asking what to do about it. Again, I'm not really up to date on Clock Crew affairs anymore so I can't really say for sure if this is the right thing to do and it's up to the mods, but that's just my two pesos.

BilliardBall10

well, to be 100% honest here, there have been just 2 ''ban bb10'' threads in all my history, and not ''many''.
also, since my latest ban, one former clock talked with me on newgrounds about proper forum etiquette and how to stop being annoying.

i have taken his advice to heart, and i am following it so far.

and to prove my case & point, i shall stop posting in this nasty thread.

keep blaming me for all of CC's problems, guys; i am the CC'S scapegoat.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

NintendrCkolc

I'm honestly just surprised this hasn't been gassed or goldmined at this point.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Nintendoclock on June 10, 2016, 03:25:46 PM
I'm honestly just surprised this hasn't been gassed or goldmined at this point.

First good idea you've ever had.