News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

do i permaban bb10?

Farted by VCRClock, May 16, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

well?

yes, permaban bb10
9 (45%)
no, don't permaban bb10
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: May 23, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

this must be devastating for poor bb10. maybe he will leave forever on his own

fingers crossed boys

PhantomCatClock

I think the most impressive thing about this vote was that we got twenty people to show up for it.

miracle fruit

thats because they are obvious alts inflating the "no" results

AbsintheClock

Shit I wish I knew, I would have brought my alts, and he'd be banned.

NintendrCkolc

Who would seriously vote no? Losperman? Who else?

I hate all of you more than I hate bb10 at this point.

NintendrCkolc

But for real, 20 people voted on this lol. That's actually really impressive.

RobClock

this must be how the scots felt when the independence referendum fell through

d u m p y

I was personally pretty sure the ayes had this one in the bag

patriotclock

i voted no because im not rude

Sinister Clock

whats so bad about nintendo and/or bb10?

SpudClock

I never actually casted a vote but if I did I would've voted no. When the CC was back in it's prime, when our membership was in the thousands (low thousands with plenty of inactive accounts, but still) we had lots of people like BB10 running rampant. Big fucking deal, he's kind of wierd and off-putting. He also means well and he's incredibly nice. Do you guys have any idea how much you're taking for granted the fact that you only have one wierdo (two when Elements shows up, now there's a guy who should get shitcanned) around here. Frankly I'm disgusted that this conversation is even happening. Back in my day we had freaks who were also fucking assholes, guys who after being on the site for a month and never making more than a crappy avatar thinking they were OGs and talking down to the newer members. And we had douchebags like MountainDewClock, this guy was around longer than me and still acted like a bratty little twit, always talking down to my cousin claiming he had pull with Orange and Rasp and the other founding fruits and threatening to ban him just because he didn't like him. When Pint made me a supermod, I would've loved nothing more than to ban that little shit, but you don't ban a guy just because you don't like him (I'm not gonna lie, I did threaten to once if he didn't leave IrnBru alone, and I got tons of PMs praising me for doing so and telling me to just do it, I think the only reason he was tolerated was because he was around for so long and such good friends with Radish). Point is, if the worst thing you guys have to worry about is BB10 then you really don't have much to worry about.

As far as this harassment thing goes, yeah, I've heard the stories. If he is still doing shit on people's Facebook and messaging their bosses and shit like that, then yeah, I would have to say put a stop to it. But from what I hear he got the message and stopped doing that. He sent me a few PMs welcoming me and asking about the old days of the CC. One of the admins asked me if I wanted him to step in and tell him to stop harassing me. That's not harassment, that's just BB10's way of being friendly and welcoming. God it must be so hard for you guys to have to deal with this prick, always trying his hardest to fit in and be nice to people. There's a difference between someone bothering you and you just being bothered by something someone does when it's not hurting anyone. I haven't seen him bother anyone, all I've ever seen is people jump all over him for every stupid harmless little thing he says.

TLDR version: He's just a friendly idiot, big fucking deal. And our low membership has absolutely nothing to do with BB10. We're just an outdated concept, I was never expecting to actually find the CC still up and running when I Googled them out of boredom last year. If it ever does end for good, whatever. We had a good run and lasted way longer than we probably should have.

PhantomCatClock

so what you're saying is there were thousands of people back then and it was okay but now there's ten people and while you have no evidence to the contrary it's probably not because of bb10

ten people

bb10

10 means ten

i smell conspiracy

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: SpudClock on June 06, 2016, 09:11:35 PM
BB10 IS GREAT

Yeah well deal with him for about 5+ more years and let's see if you have the same opinion on the guy.

BilliardBall10

i have never harmed anyone.

i've only posted PM's in here with ''hello there, how are you'', because i wanted to talk with people and to make new friends, thats all.

same thing applies for facebook.

i have never harassed anyone, and even if i did, i have stopped PM'ing people/i have stopped being annoying, so people should relax about this.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

Hey man even though he did stuff that would legally be classified as stalking which ran quality senior members off the site permanently he didn't do it when i was an administrator and he certainly didn't say mean stuff to my cousin so fuck it let's like make him an admin or something lol

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DumpsterClock on June 07, 2016, 11:57:36 PM
Hey man even though he did stuff that would legally be classified as stalking which ran quality senior members off the site permanently he didn't do it when i was an administrator and he certainly didn't say mean stuff to my cousin so fuck it let's like make him an admin or something lol

1. i never stalked anyone, unless you consider PM'ing people in here as ''stalking''.
2. time has killed the clockcrew, not me; i am not that powerful, nor do i have such a desire. you overestimate my skills, man.
3. what the hell are you talking about? i never insulted someone, and i dont know your cousin. stop taking expired drugs.
its bad 4 u.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

NintendrCkolc

Seriously guys. Why.

Please. I'm begging you.

I'll take a 3-6 month ban if we perma-ban bb10. No joke.

miracle fruit

remember when bb10 went through trops facebook and sent a dm to his bosses girlfriend

that was pretty funny bb10. u should do more funny awesome stuff like that

BilliardBall10

i dont remember doing such a thing...
also, MFC, i believe that i've promised that: ''i shall stop being annoying'', so, i will keep my promise.

however, we can collaborate on a flash game, if you want.
i remember you saying something about an interactive iron-clock (mexiclock) game, it seemed funny.