News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

BB10 is a terrorist

Farted by AbsintheClock, June 07, 2016, 08:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

First homophobic posts

then BB10 is outed as a terrorist

Now Orlando

Move the permaban bb10 thread back to the general.

NintendrCkolc

Official thread theme

[u2]XzFjHOwfmAI&autoplay=1[/u2]

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PezClock on June 12, 2016, 07:09:05 PM
I can't believe he's a terrorist :/
im not

however,
i ate gyro/falafel today....

therefore, i am a ''terrorist''.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AbsintheClock

Not only is he a terrorist but he's racist to his own kind. BB10 needs to clean the hate from his heart.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock on June 13, 2016, 06:36:34 PM
Not only is he a terrorist but he's racist to his own kind. BB10 needs to clean the hate from his heart.
i guess i have to reveal the truth:

i am racist when it comes to other billiardballs, especially with those BB15's, (the ones with the dark red stripe), we are sworn enemies...

oh, and with BB13's too... they are quite annoying as well, esp. when it comes to enviromental discussions.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AbsintheClock

BB13 was the best billiard of them all.

Slurpee

nobbody should be a terrorist
if you see a terrorist, tell them "stop! STOP!!!"
tell them to stop.

AbsintheClock

Did you post this at 9:11 on purpose?

Slurpee

AbsintheClock

Ok, I believe you. Are you the one who voted for being a greasy fuck who only eats cheeseburgers?

Slurpee

BilliardBall10

bernie sanders looks like a cool person, BTW.

i would vote for him.

#democrats

d u m p y

If you aren't pro trump you should honestly be banned from America forever

miracle fruit

Quote from: DumpsterClock on June 15, 2016, 09:03:31 AM
If you aren't pro trump you should honestly be banned from America forever

and then u can come back LEGALLY

Slurpee

trump doesn't even deserve to be endorsed ironically. if it weren't for the fact that that cheese doodle has no actual chance of winning I'd be taking a seriously big giant shit all over you for even thinking it, and you'd eat the shit, you gross idiot.

BilliardBall10

i really like bernie sanders.

i mean, politicians should never be trusted, but hell, he seems like a reasonable dude, and his talks about human rights+the economy seem OK.

also guys, trump is a big bully, so supporting him is a bit lame, mmk?

d u m p y

Yr gonna eat those words commie

AbsintheClock

Your votes don't count anyways.

miracle fruit

i found a video of bb10 and slurpeeclock

[u2]g5At0mt95Ow[/u2]

d u m p y

See, the thing about me is: I vote for the best candidates, that I can tell you. Nobody votes for candidates better than me. I vote for so many good candidates that you're gonna get tired of all these good decisions. Believe me. When slurpee votes for someone, he's not voting for the best, he's not voting for the brightest. He's voting for people with lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them