News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Post your Screenshots

Farted by Sheep, June 10, 2016, 07:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep

Post screenshots you take of whatever game your playing, whether it's something cool you made, a weird glitch, or anything really. Anything goes.

Me on my ship. I still really like this game.

Here are some screenshots of a Doom II .wad I was working on. I guess I should finish it sometime soon.

PhonographClock

Tried to make StrawberryClock out of lightboxes in Fallout 4. It looked better in my head, but it took a hell of a lot of time to build so I'm satisfied.

And here's Codsworth stuck in a wall.

It's a fun game.

Sheep

Hey that's really cool! Every time you look up, you're graced by the presence of the king.

PhantomCatClock

You can advance super fast in Starbound if you do the quests and it like stays fun. Just sayin' because I think you're at like the level 2 ship

Can we have a peenshots thread instead

Sheep

I also like building houses and stuff in The Sims games. Here's one I did a while ago.

I know, I'm still playing these old ass games.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 11, 2016, 04:55:54 AM
You can advance super fast in Starbound if you do the quests and it like stays fun. Just sayin' because I think you're at like the level 2 ship

Can we have a peenshots thread instead

Tier 3 to be exact. I mean I've played this game a lot and have gotten to the final tier a few times before. I just like the building in this game a lot better than in some of the other games in this genre. Speaking of, I have some older screenshots of my old save before my PC got wiped.

Had a theme going on with this settlement. I thought it looked pretty nice in the end.

BilliardBall10

wow, cool skyrim/arrow in my knee joke... nice find, radiotube!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Sheep

My score for a casual Endurance Mode run on Continuum of Discord in REELism Gold. I don't know what the top scores are for this game, but I wanna see if I can get to 80,000+.

RobClock

newest patch for Doom 4 added an option that allows you to center weapon models in the lower part of the screen ala Doom + Doom 2, and it even has the classic weapon animations for things like the shotgun

Sheep

I played this for the first time in years and I got annoyed with the later missions so I couldn't finish it, but here's my character:

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Captain Sheepy on September 13, 2016, 10:40:48 PM
I played this for the first time in years and I got annoyed with the later missions so I couldn't finish it, but here's my character:

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsFPrfQWcAIYIPe.jpg[/img
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsH1-zJXEAE2xXA.jpg[/img
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsK2zkAXYAAExJm.jpg[/img

Is this Soul Caliber 2?

Sheep

Quote from: Nintendoclock on September 19, 2016, 08:40:42 AM
Is this Soul Caliber 2?

Soul Calibur III, in the Chronicles of the Sword game mode.

miracle fruit

i see a ton of crappy jokers on GTA online and they are so painful to look at so i made one that isnt complete garbage

VCRClock

Quote from: hiya buddy on September 29, 2016, 09:18:20 PM

hmm what should i wear today

first i'll put on some underwear
then i'll put on some stockings
then i'll put on my motorcycle vest can't be too careful
OK READY FOR SCHOOL
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Sheep

I played Tee K.O with Gir.

I won.

Sheep

Spreading Christmas Cheer

In Space