News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

what a disgrace! [newgrounds diplomacy events]

Farted by BilliardBall10, July 09, 2016, 07:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

it seems that people in NG have established a ''kitty krew day'' in NG's calendar. WTF?!

check it out:
http://i68.tinypic.com/2m42c2d.png

i suggest that we should mock the KK for good, and that we will prove the CC's superiority to the lame KK.
SBC is the king of the portal, SBC is superior to BFK.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

oh hey good for them. i remember when the kitty krew was just starting out, begging to eat the feces from my anus.

"PLEASE" they said "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE"

memories

PhantomCatClock

the actual clock crew making an official statement on the kitty krew wouldn't be seen as validation in any way whatsoever

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 10, 2016, 06:03:01 AM
the actual clock crew making an official statement on the kitty krew wouldn't be seen as validation in any way whatsoever
good point, phantomcat.
if we fight them with anti-KK movies, we will automatically validate them as a sovereign NG group/entity.
just like the bloody lock legion! (i hate the lock legion! argh!)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Sheep

why would you even need to though, let them have their fun

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 11, 2016, 04:17:56 AM
nigga is you serious
well, i (originally) thought that a grand flash battle of the CC vs the KK's would awaken us (again) from our current slumper, but i guess i was too ambitious.

carry on!

Sheep

BilliardBall10

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

d u m p y

Bb10 join golden dawn and make Greece great again in the name of the clock crew

NintendrCkolc

Isn't inciting drama a rule or something? This is a bannable offense right?

pop-tart

Any Kitty Krew members who logged on yesterday had to see clocks at the beach on the home page. I'd say that was plenty mocking.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart on August 18, 2016, 03:47:10 PM
Any Kitty Krew members who logged on yesterday had to see clocks at the beach on the home page. I'd say that was plenty mocking.

fair enough.

also, to my haters: i did this thread 40 days ago... get up to date! ;)

d u m p y

Kitty krew is fucking way better than clock crew imo tbh

miracle fruit

Quote from: DumpsterClock on August 18, 2016, 08:02:50 PM
Kitty krew is fucking way better than clock crew imo tbh

kitty krew doesnt have bb10 so theres that