News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pokemon Go

Farted by NintendrCkolc, July 10, 2016, 07:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

So I'm sure all you fags are playing Pokemon Go right?

You know, the latest meme game that all your friends are posting all over your facebook newsfeed?

Well so am I. I just kinda started though and I'm barely level 5. Any of you have anything worth sharing? Post screens if you can.

PhantomCatClock

graveyards at midnight always have haunters

patriotclock

the second my eevee turned into an vaporeon i knew the feeling of being a parent disappointed in how their child turned out

e: idek its fucking name

PhantomCatClock

not that I'm going to, but has anyone made the 'pokemon GO FUCK YOURSELF' joke yet

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

go is japanese for speed racer's car

zl

as a fan of the game "Go" I'm concerned that this will make it even harder for people trying to google information on it

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on July 11, 2016, 07:46:51 AM
as a fan of the game "Go" I'm concerned that this will make it even harder for people trying to google information on it
this is a really nice game.

i remember reading your old ''fly comics'', where a pirate was teaching to ZL's fly how to play a game of GO.
it is a very interesting game.

the pawns+the square area reminds people of checkers/chess, but it is played in a completely different way.
its like math, only its actually fun.(because math equations suck tbh)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Losperman

I started yesterday but I am a lazy hermit so I don't know how far I'll get. I've never played a Pokemon game before, so I'm sure if I ever face a real person I'll get my ass handed to me.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Sinister Clock

It's not out in the UK yet, and they're banning people's phones who try to play it.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Sinister Clock on July 12, 2016, 04:32:59 PM
It's not out in the UK yet, and they're banning people's phones who try to play it.
really? why?

(unless that was a clever joke about recent events; in that case, carry on.)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I wonder what happens to an american on vacation there who uses the phone. Would the GPS in the UK get them in trouble, or would they just be like "oh, sirry american"

PirateClock

all my non gaming friends are playing this. It's annoying, they think it's amazing. fucking casuals.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

zl

Quote from: PirateClock on July 14, 2016, 08:16:43 AM
all my non gaming friends are playing this. It's annoying, they think it's amazing. fucking casuals.

Were you an ingress player?

PirateClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on July 14, 2016, 09:12:57 AM
Quote from: PirateClock on July 14, 2016, 08:16:43 AM

Were you an ingress player?

No, but to be fair what i read i makes sense cutting so much of Ingress functions for Pokemon Go to appeal to a larger, non-gaming, community.  For instance my coworker is really excited that he can fight other people in this game. Apparently he has never played an multiplayer game in his life and this feature is new to him. i work in the sport (football) industry with a lot of jock like guys who think everything fantasy/sci-fi/games/comics etc is nerdy (i'm literally the only one watching Game of Thrones in a 100+ people company with people aged 20 to 40 max). What makes Pokemon a hit is it's limited options and everybody here i playing it. The fun part is that they have no idea what Pokemon are  considered good/cool/rare in the Pokemon world. I told them my house had a Dragonite and they responded "oh i don't have that one yet, is it any good?"
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PhantomCatClock

It broke my heart when that dragonite ignored Bill's pleas

BilliardBall10

dragonite reminded me of this comic:

http://rosechustory.tumblr.com/post/125066414081/i-got-done-early-this-week-so-i-may-as-well-post

guys, i know that CWC sucks, but this is a really cool comic, if you like inside-jokes+pokemon stuff.

RenegadeClock

The game is super buggy on iOS. Lots of freezing up and having to restart.

Slurpee

Quote from: RenegadeClock on July 17, 2016, 07:50:03 PM
The game is super buggy on iOS. Lots of freezing up and having to restart.
yeah same

PhantomCatClock

Not to be the old man who hates fun, but I feel like the advantages to having the program just not work from say 11pm to 6am really outweigh the disadvantages