News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What should i watch now?

Farted by PirateClock, July 15, 2016, 03:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

the only show currently airing that i am watching is Outcast and it's kinda meh so far.

Shows i liked;
Breaking Bad
Suits
Narcos
Homeland
The Wire
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Band of Brothers
Supernatural
X-Files
Dexter
Penny Dreadful
The Strain
Vikings
DareDevil
Jessica Jones
Agents of Shield

So far i've been recommended Peaky Blinders and Hannibal. Are they any good? Any other tips?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PhantomCatClock

Maybe not really relevant suggestions, but I've liked everything on this list that I've seen and the only series I've really watched all the way through that weren't animations in the last couple years were Psych, Life, and Fringe. Though Fringe was just because my sister was way into it and it was always on. I only really liked the first season or two, then the odd episode where they're on this side afterwards. Basically episodes that don't touch on the overarching plot

PirateClock

started watching "The Night Of" (HBO) and "Stranger Things"(Netflix) this weekend.

Both neat, the night of a bit slow, but good, i don't know if the same people who made True Detective are involved but it sure feels like it. Stranger Things has that campy ET, Super 8, IT, kinda vibe, give it a try.

buttplug

>Breaking Bad

DUDE watch Better Call Saul. I started watching it last week, its good. In some ways I like it more than Breaking Bad. SE1 is on netflix, but SE2 isn't yet, even though it's finished. They are planning a 3rd season as well.

I made myself finish SE1 of Penny Dreadful, Some episodes/parts of the show were amazing but it all seemed spaced out by scenes that were really repetitive or slow-moving to me. I dunno it felt like each scene was written by a different person or something. Gave up after the first ep of SE2

Also watch Rick and Morty if you haven't. For the most part it really is as good as everyone says

RenegadeClock

Marco Polo on Netflix, and yeah Stranger Things. Hell on Wheels is pretty cool too.

PhantomCatClock

Speaking of Rick and Morty: Archer. Not really similar shows at all, but they're both simultaneously the funniest.

PirateClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on July 21, 2016, 08:39:06 PM
Marco Polo on Netflix, and yeah Stranger Things. Hell on Wheels is pretty cool too.

Oh yeah Marco Polo was neat aswel. Finished Stranger Things, it was neat.  i'll Hell on Wheels.

Also looking forward to the Luke Cage show.

RobClock

I'm 3 episodes into Stranger Things. Someone recommended it to me on the basis that I'm a fan of The X-Files, so I gave it a look and I'm really enjoying the hell out of it.

PirateClock

Quote from: RobClock on July 22, 2016, 09:25:15 PM
I'm 3 episodes into Stranger Things. Someone recommended it to me on the basis that I'm a fan of The X-Files, so I gave it a look and I'm really enjoying the hell out of it.

I know, it's so campy it's actually good. Washed out cowboy-esque sheriff kicking ass, nerdy teens finding a mutant girl, social outcast teaming up with prom queen, evil government goons. It's all so predictable and cheesy, but fun as hell.

miracle fruit

ye strangers things owned

i just finished freaks and geeks too that was pretty good

miracle fruit

oh ya watch the knick too

great show