Register

Author Topic: How many members of the clock crew have died by now?  (Read 4495 times)

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How many members of the clock crew have died by now?
« on: August 04, 2016, 07:12:15 PM »
I mean, there has to have been at least a couple. Do we know for sure of anybody?

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How many members of the clock crew have died by now?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 07:13:01 PM »
How sad is it that most likely when most of us die the rest of us probably won't ever even know about it lol

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 08:49:42 PM »
I'll put something in my will like "tell the clock crew I died- try to downplay the timing so they don't realize I was illwillpress the whole time"

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 08:49:58 PM »
fool, you CANNOT kill a clock...

clocks dont die,
they ony fade away.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:51:09 AM »
LincolnClock did, but he got better

PirateClock

• 8===3~~
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 07:20:12 AM »
DurianClock and GreyClock are both dead.

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Losperman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 09:30:33 AM »
Dan Malo.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 06:19:59 PM »
well, one (clock) friend of a friend that was in the CC died some time ago. (no names!)

also, many years ago, silvercherry, white-berry, and heineken clock have been declared as dead, but thankfully it was a hoax/a dark joke.

as for more recent death hoaxes, i remember the case of bluegaskmask-clock. weird stuff.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

TropicanaClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 01:11:40 PM »
Ive been dead on the inside for years

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 01:55:20 PM »
You can put me down as just breathin.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 02:29:37 PM »
irn bru clock died in a car accident

rip

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. AAAAAA Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 03:22:43 PM »
Ive been dead on the inside for years

came here to post this

we're all dead on the inside

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 05:26:11 PM »
pop-tart! whats up, sir?
WELCOME BACK!

we're all dead on the inside, boo hoo
im not dead inside, sir! O_O
im alive on the inside, and im a sausage on the outside.
there's a difference in that, sir! >: O

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 01:18:31 AM »
Hey dude.

Sorry I don't visit, brutha. I work 2 jobs. I have no life.

Sometimes I play slither.io when I'm pooping. So I got that going for me.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 01:32:53 AM »
i will wreck u on slither.io bitch

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 02:03:44 AM »
Shit is addicting. My girl cheats with some mod on her browser that lets her zoom out and I still whoop her.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 06:05:42 PM »
Hey dude.

Sorry I don't visit, brutha. I work 2 jobs. I have no life.

Sometimes I play slither.io when I'm pooping. So I got that going for me.

oh hello!
also: there's nothing wrong in working for your home/for your family/being your own man...
no matter what, you are a great person, great artist and a really nice person for someone to hang out with.
i wish the best for you.

also: i played slither, its a nice game. i got a score of 160, is it (too) low?

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 07:41:48 PM »
Clockcrew is dead

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 08:55:11 PM »
the bats have left the belfry

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 09:19:32 PM »
the victims have been bled