News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Preloaders in Flash CC?

Farted by Pin Clock, August 08, 2016, 01:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pin Clock

Long time no see, etc etc

For unspecified reasons my Clock Day flash this year has to be exported as swf, but I did all the work in CC over 8 or CS3 for some stupid reason and need an AS 3.0 preloader. I downloaded Newgrounds Basic AS3, but when I export and play the SWF, Flash Player doesn't stop at the preloader and just starts the animation.

Any way I can get my preloader working on time?
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

PhantomCatClock

look for AUGHTOPLEIGH=TRUE and change it to AUTOPLAY=FALSE?

I can hook you up if that doesn't work, but ugh. a preloader is the easiest shit but I just avoid as3 out of principle

it's better but it doesn't work in glorious flash 8 with it's low, low 15% crash rate

PhantomCatClock

on the other hand, I should lose all credibility for using IT'S instead of ITS

Pin Clock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 08, 2016, 08:45:05 AM
look for AUGHTOPLEIGH=TRUE and change it to AUTOPLAY=FALSE?

I can hook you up if that doesn't work, but ugh. a preloader is the easiest shit but I just avoid as3 out of principle

Hooking me up would be great, I just don't understand why this one isn't working
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

BilliardBall10

welcome back, pin!

whats up?
i hope that you will stick around, man...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

StickBlueClock

Well, maybe it's better if it's on flash CS6 :P

d u m p y

Quote from: Stick-Blue Clock on January 22, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

What the fuck is a stick-blue

BilliardBall10

Quote from: just regular ol dumpster clock on January 23, 2017, 10:49:21 PM
Quote from: Stick-Blue Clock on January 22, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

What the fuck is a stick-blue

its a BLUE stick, dude, i mean how can you NOT know that, its basic stickman/stick knowledge, its like, a 101 thing here man, and its so obvious that it hurts, mate....

i am so dissapointed by your limited knowledge regarding coloured sticks , dumbster
son, i am dissapoint(ed).

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

What the fuck is a BilliardBall10