Author Topic: Preloaders in Flash CC?  (Read 525 times)

Pin Clock

• He is so awesome
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Preloaders in Flash CC?
« on: August 08, 2016, 02:22:20 AM »
Long time no see, etc etc

For unspecified reasons my Clock Day flash this year has to be exported as swf, but I did all the work in CC over 8 or CS3 for some stupid reason and need an AS 3.0 preloader. I downloaded Newgrounds Basic AS3, but when I export and play the SWF, Flash Player doesn't stop at the preloader and just starts the animation.

Any way I can get my preloader working on time?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Preloaders in Flash CC?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 09:45:05 AM »
look for AUGHTOPLEIGH=TRUE and change it to AUTOPLAY=FALSE?

I can hook you up if that doesn't work, but ugh. a preloader is the easiest shit but I just avoid as3 out of principle

it's better but it doesn't work in glorious flash 8 with it's low, low 15% crash rate

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 09:45:44 AM »
on the other hand, I should lose all credibility for using IT'S instead of ITS

Pin Clock

• He is so awesome
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »
look for AUGHTOPLEIGH=TRUE and change it to AUTOPLAY=FALSE?

I can hook you up if that doesn't work, but ugh. a preloader is the easiest shit but I just avoid as3 out of principle

Hooking me up would be great, I just don't understand why this one isn't working

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 04:39:56 PM »
welcome back, pin!

whats up?
i hope that you will stick around, man...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Stick-Blue Clock

• Newgrounds: IvoAluminum
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 09:07:14 PM »
Well, maybe it's better if it's on flash CS6 :P

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:49:21 PM »

What the fuck is a stick-blue

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 07:46:31 PM »

What the fuck is a stick-blue

its a BLUE stick, dude, i mean how can you NOT know that, its basic stickman/stick knowledge, its like, a 101 thing here man, and its so obvious that it hurts, mate....

i am so dissapointed by your limited knowledge regarding coloured sticks , dumbster
son, i am dissapoint(ed).

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 10:24:00 PM »
What the fuck is a BilliardBall10