!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: in before the bell muthafukkaz  (Read 1379 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
in before the bell muthafukkaz
« on: August 15, 2016, 11:06:35 PM »
totally not rehashed graphics brand new shit fo real vote 5 stay for after credits scene vote 5

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679623

Soup Clock

• <3
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: in before the bell muthafukkaz
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 11:15:16 PM »
totally not rehashed graphics brand new shit fo real vote 5 stay for after credits scene vote 5

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679623

It didn't load at first and I kept clicking the play button over and over again.  Then I thought of how funny it would be to have a bunch of people upload the same flash which is literally a functional replica of the Under Judgement play button on NG so people click over and over again to no result.
ass whore

TropicanaClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 11:17:32 PM »
Thats a shart, fived 

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 11:38:41 PM »
It's just pulp, man. Nothing to be ashamed of.

AnkhClock

• Anchovy
  • Official Clock
  • DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!
    • Newgrounds: ankhclock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ammat
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 02:12:11 AM »
lol I never grew up

my life is a mess however

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »
great movie about the problems of ''growing up''.

responsibilities, duties, having to be your own man.
its a (sad) fact, but remember this:

while ''growing up'' always sucks, our creative/childish side always remains alive.
and thats why the CC will never die!

great movie, with deep meanings.
i like your movies, sir pop-tart!

PS: what was that song in the end of the movie? it was VERY nice & groovy. i liked it alot.
PPS: great post-credits scene, it was funny! :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 09:44:36 PM »

PS: what was that song in the end of the movie? it was VERY nice & groovy. i liked it alot.

I'd been in the habit of ending my movies with Herb Alpert songs (Spanish Flea, Tijuana Taxi) so I went with one of his later jazz-funk tracks since it fit the Cool Thoughts vibe. It's called Rise. You might recognize it from the sample used in Hypnotize by Biggie.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 09:58:21 PM »
cool! thanks!

BTW: i miss you, my good friend!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 02:33:50 AM »
ANOTHER TROPHY FOR POP-TART but before you go getting a big dick, remember that a sprite movie just got daily fourth today

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 03:44:36 AM »
I'll have to start doing sprite movies then.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 03:54:43 AM »
I only make spite movies

AnkhClock

• Anchovy
  • Official Clock
  • DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!
    • Newgrounds: ankhclock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ammat
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 04:01:50 PM »
More like trite movies

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2016, 09:20:02 PM »
I only make spite movies
will you make a sp(r)ite movie about me?

also: @pop-tart: congrats on the daily award! it was a good movie...

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 09:33:18 PM »
pop have you been eating kale

do you want to talk about it
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>