News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

in before the bell muthafukkaz

Farted by pop-tart, August 15, 2016, 10:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

totally not rehashed graphics brand new shit fo real vote 5 stay for after credits scene vote 5

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679623

Soup Clock

Quote from: pop-tart on August 15, 2016, 10:06:35 PM
totally not rehashed graphics brand new shit fo real vote 5 stay for after credits scene vote 5

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/679623

It didn't load at first and I kept clicking the play button over and over again.  Then I thought of how funny it would be to have a bunch of people upload the same flash which is literally a functional replica of the Under Judgement play button on NG so people click over and over again to no result.
ass whore

TropicanaClock

PhantomCatClock

It's just pulp, man. Nothing to be ashamed of.

AnkhClock

lol I never grew up

my life is a mess however

BilliardBall10

great movie about the problems of ''growing up''.

responsibilities, duties, having to be your own man.
its a (sad) fact, but remember this:

while ''growing up'' always sucks, our creative/childish side always remains alive.
and thats why the CC will never die!

great movie, with deep meanings.
i like your movies, sir pop-tart!

PS: what was that song in the end of the movie? it was VERY nice & groovy. i liked it alot.
PPS: great post-credits scene, it was funny! :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 16, 2016, 07:10:24 PM

PS: what was that song in the end of the movie? it was VERY nice & groovy. i liked it alot.

I'd been in the habit of ending my movies with Herb Alpert songs (Spanish Flea, Tijuana Taxi) so I went with one of his later jazz-funk tracks since it fit the Cool Thoughts vibe. It's called Rise. You might recognize it from the sample used in Hypnotize by Biggie.

BilliardBall10

cool! thanks!

BTW: i miss you, my good friend!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

ANOTHER TROPHY FOR POP-TART but before you go getting a big dick, remember that a sprite movie just got daily fourth today

pop-tart

I'll have to start doing sprite movies then.

PhantomCatClock

AnkhClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 20, 2016, 02:54:43 AM
I only make spite movies
will you make a sp(r)ite movie about me?

also: @pop-tart: congrats on the daily award! it was a good movie...

zl

pop have you been eating kale

do you want to talk about it