News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Predict The Future Here

Farted by AbsintheClock, August 16, 2016, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

The Columbus Blue Jackets will win the Stanley Cup when they erect a statue of Macho Man Randy Savage at Nationwide Arena.

PhantomCatClock

Usain Bolt uses his run powers to join a major sports team but only does kind of alright

d u m p y

2 trump terms, holy putin-trump-assad alliance unites east and west and ushers in unending era of peace for all of mankind (well, all of mankind that matters anyway lmao)

Kodiakclock

I get an erection in Columbus standing next to the newly erected macho man randy savage statue.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

We start a chatroom and it shuts down in less than a month
KodiakClock - Super Butt

zl

no adequate 2d animation software ever replaces the now-obsolete flash

Slurpee

humankind replaces itself with friendly dogs in a process so gradual it goes unnoticed

Kodiakclock

Ohio man arrested for having sex with "Macho Man" statue.
KodiakClock - Super Butt

d u m p y

TRASH ECONOMY

WE USE CUBES OF TRASH FOR MONEY

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

SirClock

This next month will probably be remembered as a collective time of strife in human history. What will likely surmount as some type of attack, political scare (the US elections), or fear mongering will turn into mainstream media sensationalism provoking an experience of deep cathartic purging globally. Many will experience the suffering and pain of the world as a type of sheer hopelessness... And we are likely to see patterns of escapism, drug abuse, or even a potential rise in suicides due to people not being able to cope with the amount of bullshit the world is preparing to reveal to us as being the actual reality of the situation here. This will also likely result as many people blaming, pointing the finger, and scapegoating others, other nations, other groups, other religions, etc. as a coping mechanism for being unable to take responsibility for our collective situation. Paranoia about the government, about the "illuminati", about the "approaching end days" will be at an all-time high as well as religious fanaticism (part of the scapegoating tactic). Much of this will be revealing how simply unevolved we are as a species, and particularly how collective belief systems and religions are actually preventing people from being able to make positive change in the world because we are waiting for some savior to do it for us, or believing that this is all some great punishment that we are deserving for our prior sins, etc. All bullshit that keeps us from realizing the real potential of our work to serve and heal the world's wounds practically and tangibly. The US presidential election will be a huge vehicle for showing us as a human species how far away we are from the actual ideals we strive for. Sectarianism, fragmentation and division between parties will likely form as we point our fingers and blame one another for a system that is and has been fundamentally flawed for some time. Inevitably this is all a gift for us to get "down with reality" and not so much have our heads in the clouds, and make real progress as a species by addressing these issues. But again, those who are escape-artists and cannot handle the bleakness of our actual situation are more prone to "drifting off" and going off the handle as a means of copping out. The best thing we can do in times like these is come together, remember what is really important and seize the opportunity to help those who will be struggling, feeling overwhelmed by their lives, or in need of some type of repair. Rectification is the goal, and at the end of this we should hopefully be propelled into living much more actually healthy and realistically beneficial lives.

Cheers!

BilliardBall10

excellent post, sir-clock; indeed, we, as a species, (we) should strive to make our world a better place, and to help eachother in difficult times.

we should help our enviroment instead of looking for new ''space colonies''... (because we only have 1 earth)
we should fight for peace, and we should not let those wars happen. (wars are bad)
we SHOULD help other people, both physically, and emotionally, in order to make this world (even slightly) better.

also, religions are (mostly) bad, because they often get misinterpreted(intentionally), they can spread harmful propaganda under the leadership of a psychopath (for example in the middle ages, ''holy'' wars, ''crusades'', the (un)holy inquisition, etc etc), and religions are generally a really bad thing, imho.

we should all believe in: being good people, helping the weak, and to generally not harm anyone. (aka to live a peaceful life).
i guess buddhism+hinduism are OK, but still... nietzsche was right: religion should be stopped, for it poisons peoples minds.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

PhantomCatClock

people worried about things that people have always been worried about will say it's worse than ever

people worried about people worried about things people have always been worried about will say they're worse than ever

SirClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 25, 2016, 05:41:27 PM
excellent post, sir-clock; indeed, we, as a species, (we) should strive to make our world a better place, and to help eachother in difficult times....we should all believe in: being good people, helping the weak, and to generally not harm anyone. (aka to live a peaceful life).
WOAH WOAH I'm not departing my moral opinion I'm PREDICTING THE FUTURE HERE.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 26, 2016, 03:48:24 AM
people worried about things that people have always been worried about will say it's worse than ever
Yeah like sittin' in mah trailer park the sun rise the sun set but I don't see no change. People jus' worryin'

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SirClock on August 26, 2016, 12:23:42 PM
WOAH WOAH I'm not departing my moral opinion I'm PREDICTING THE FUTURE HERE.
ok man.

here's my prediction

a man will get arrested for impersonating kim yong un in his comedy act

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AbsintheClock

Dumpster will find the perfect beard. A woman named Olga from Magadan with masculine enough features for him to be able to have sex enough times to produce 4 children. One of them will die being mauled by a polar bear, and this will result in Dumpster becoming addicted to drinking sewing machine oil.

d u m p y

Quote from: AbsintheClock on August 27, 2016, 07:55:10 PM
Dumpster will find the perfect beard. A woman named Olga from Magadan with masculine enough features for him to be able to have sex enough times to produce 4 children. One of them will die being mauled by a polar bear, and this will result in Dumpster becoming addicted to drinking sewing machine oil.

That's honestly not even that far from what's happening in my life right now

d u m p y

in the very near future absinthe will lose it all and start saying things like "i cant adult today!!" or "when in doubt, add more wine"
he's also going to get a Live, Laugh, Love ankle tattoo

AbsintheClock

Shit if I did that I'd probably make money off people who thought that was clever/funny to put on random shit. Probably wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to me.

Also I predict somebody will try to bring back a product similar to orbitz but not called that because of the airline company. It will fail even harder the 2nd time.