News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

pls vote

Farted by RobClock, August 17, 2016, 07:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Permaban:

bb10
7 (87.5%)
rob
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Slurpee

you can always tell when i'm blowing people's minds with the truth, because it's when i make a rambling incomprehensible series of allusions to social darwinism and then people say i've got brain problems.
also, i am jesus christ

d u m p y

I compare the systematic oppression, enslavement and eventual mass murder of millions of people because of their ethnic background to internet beef because I'm smart and definitely not because I'm detached from human suffering and am a stupid asshole nope

d u m p y

Dude you ate my lunch from the breakroom fridge? Even though I put my name on it? Fuck man this is like THE HOLOCAUST

Slurpee

me: this is tantamount to genocide
them: that's dumb and crazy
me: heh. going for the cheap shots, i see

d u m p y

I wanna suck sirclocks asshole

Slurpee

me: Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. Einstein  Was  ONEist  Brain. Try  My  Belly-Button  Logic. No God Knows About 4 Days, It  Is  Evil  To  Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know ? Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has I'm a edgy teen your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave. YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS - FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH, THEY ALREADY EXIST.

them: what

me:

d u m p y

Sirclock: the Jewish Talmud is literally a globalism manual the jews are responsible for all the wars in the world and the holocaust never happened these people are human parasites and they killed my lord Jesus Christ

Me: jeeze man I dunno about that

Sirclock: OH BOY HERE COME THE ZIONIST SHILLS RIGHT ON CUE HOPE GEORGE SOROS PAID YA GOOD, COMMIE. INFOWARS.COM

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

DigitalLemonClock

i was listening to a podcast and it talked about newgrounds and the clockcrew hi
BAN EVERYBODY

Slurpee

hello digitallemonclock

sorry that we have not yet banned everybody

DigitalLemonClock

that's ok, but it would be best for everyone
BAN EVERYBODY

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 02, 2016, 08:28:58 PM
me: this is tantamount to genocide
them: that's dumb and crazy
me: heh. going for the cheap shots, i see
Quote from: Slurpee on September 02, 2016, 08:34:19 PM
me: Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong. Einstein  Was  ONEist  Brain. Try  My  Belly-Button  Logic. No God Knows About 4 Days, It  Is  Evil  To  Ignore 4 Days, Does Your Teacher Know ? Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has I'm a edgy teen your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave. YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS - FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH, THEY ALREADY EXIST.

them: what

me:

lmao

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: DigitalLemonClock on September 02, 2016, 09:26:49 PM
i was listening to a podcast and it talked about newgrounds and the clockcrew hi
what podcast?

DigitalLemonClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock on September 02, 2016, 10:02:16 PM
Quote from: DigitalLemonClock on September 02, 2016, 09:26:49 PM
what podcast?

http://shoutengine.com/MovieBuddies/

it was metnioned in the second episode
BAN EVERYBODY

PhantomCatClock

You guys are just a bunch of mean ol' bullies. Take your white male cislord privileges and pick on someone who does understand when they're being the asshole.

GreyClock

What's up with podcasts? Like when do you sit down and go holy shit you know what would really make my day? Listening to someone drone on for two hours about how they saw I don't know Pacific Rim or some shit.

PhantomCatClock

consider for a moment the internet right now is watching other play minecraft, podcasts aren't that bad for noise while drawing

plus there are a lot of great comedy podcasts and, I shitn't thee, a few fantasy ones

GreyClock

What's up with drawing? Like when do you sit down and go holy shit you know what would really make my day? Drawing my fursona sucking milk from my dad's asshole or whatever while listening to people jammer on about people who watch other people build erotic pixel art in Minecraft.