News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

This website seems... Better, somehow

Farted by zl, September 10, 2016, 11:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

:sherlock:

NintendrCkolc

AbsintheClock

PhantomCatClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: AbsintheClock on September 10, 2016, 02:58:14 PM
Must be the lack of bb10.

good joke but thanks expeciually for absinthe clock for explaining it for me

AbsintheClock

RobClock

I assumed it was because ZL got his rad forum signature working again, but either is a valid reason

zl

Quote from: RobClock on September 10, 2016, 05:41:33 PM
I assumed it was because ZL got his rad forum signature working again, but either is a valid reason

Is there anywhere left to host swfs? That lets you link to the swf directly? I ended up hosting it myself after exploring a depressing amount of dead hosting sites.

RobClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 10, 2016, 10:43:55 PM

Is there anywhere left to host swfs? That lets you link to the swf directly? I ended up hosting it myself after exploring a depressing amount of dead hosting sites.

yea i  hate this

RobClock

I've been using this uploading program, puush.me, for a long while now and it will upload swfs that you can link through directly but it isnt' a permanent upload. Files are deleted if they go for a few months without being accessed/viewed.

Not a great help, I know, but it's a handy service so I figured i'd mention it.

zl

I wouldn't feel so bitter about Flash disappearing if there was a decent animation program to replace it

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 12, 2016, 08:07:51 AM
I wouldn't feel so bitter about Flash disappearing if there was a decent animation program to replace it

Learn Maya. It's great and if you loved how terrible and crashy Flash was, you'll definitely love Maya. Maya has a better excuse for being so crashy though, because it has so much more shit jammed into it. It's really good though, once you learn how to love/hate it properly.

South Park is animated entirely in Maya. It's super open too, so you can write your own scripts and stuff. I made a python script that would automatically generate secondary animation, you can see it in action here: https://youtu.be/B8sy5lUjXrM?t=49

Eventually I think I wanna do a facial motion capture rig for clocks. You could set it up so it would be purely driven by head movement and expressions, it would be wicked cool if only the audience wasn't so niche.

PhantomCatClock

d u m p y

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 10, 2016, 10:43:55 PM

fuck im having this exact problem right now somebody please help

d u m p y

WobbuffetClock

I'm legitimately surprised, but also glad, that this website is still around.

I just received a reddit correspondence from him, thanking me for my MS Paint drawing of him, which ought to be displayed in the Met.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Slurpee

wobbuffet!! hi.

bb continues to help the crew by sending us people who aren't him #blessed

Kodiakclock

I see trump hiring bb10 to seek out and message anyone anti trump and send them confusing and uninformative messages. The guy could probably activate a sleeper cell.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt