News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

happy 9/11

Farted by zl, September 11, 2016, 01:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

on tuesday, september 10th, 2013, I was at the grocery store and I overheard somebody somberly ask someone else "You remember tomorrow is, right?" and she replied "HUMP DAYYYYY"

that's my favorite 9/11 story

VCRClock

woke up this morning and thought i'd post on clockcrew

go to clockcrew.net and find a domain parking page
FUCKING PANIC i'm responsible for that shit (even though it's actually lumpclock who pays for the domain)
i know it's probably a domain thing but i don't know if the domain just expired or we dun been hacked
you only have to fuck with that shit once a year, and i'm not the person who's supposed to be fucking with it
i realize i don't know our username and password. actually, i don't even know where we're registered
greek terrorists have made off with our domain name and i'm locked out. there's only one thing to do: register a new domain, try to hook it up and send out a mass email telling you all we didn't get 9/11'd
of course that didn't work, which is just as well because I remember that weenie roast texted me our login details a year ago and i'm still using the same phone
finally i log in to our registrar. did lump's card get declined? shit, I don't want to put my credit card number on here... maybe i can transfer the domain *changes account e-mail address* no i guess not alrite lets buy a visa gift card from 7-eleven WHAT DO YOU MEAN DECLINED YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET ME TRY AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS?
having spent a few futile hours trying to save the clock crew as usual, i took a nap, enjoyed a nice dinner at panerabread and blew $20 on pinball. i returned to my computer and checked to see if my new domain was working yet, only to find that .net worked again. the domain had been renewed and lump's credit card info was back on the registrar account.

so there's clockcrew.xyz now
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

zl

Quote from: VCRClock on September 11, 2016, 10:10:24 PM

FUCKING PANIC i'm responsible for that shit (even though it's actually lumpclock who pays for the domain)
i know it's probably a domain thing but i don't know if the domain just expired or we dun been hacked
you only have to fuck with that shit once a year, and i'm not the person who's supposed to be fucking with it
i realize i don't know our username and password. actually, i don't even know where we're registered
greek terrorists have made off with our domain name and i'm locked out. there's only one thing to do: register a new domain, try to hook it up and send out a mass email telling you all we didn't get 9/11'd
of course that didn't work, which is just as well because I remember that weenie roast texted me our login details a year ago and i'm still using the same phone
finally i log in to our registrar. did lump's card get declined? shit, I don't want to put my credit card number on here... maybe i can transfer the domain *changes account e-mail address* no i guess not alrite lets buy a visa gift card from 7-eleven WHAT DO YOU MEAN DECLINED YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LET ME TRY AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS?
having spent a few futile hours trying to save the clock crew as usual, i took a nap, enjoyed a nice dinner at panerabread and blew $20 on pinball. i returned to my computer and checked to see if my new domain was working yet, only to find that .net worked again. the domain had been renewed and lump's credit card info was back on the registrar account.

sounds like someone forgot to leave ashes under their pillow for the 9/11 fairy

AlbinoClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 11, 2016, 10:34:22 PM
Quote from: VCRClock on September 11, 2016, 10:10:24 PM

sounds like someone forgot to leave ashes under their pillow for the 9/11 fairy

Does SMF allow for backup domains to be set up in the cp? Because that'd be nice.

Also

♫Woke up this mornin, thought I'd post on a Clock Crew♫

[u2]9W3A34TTxFU[/u2]

miracle fruit

d u m p y

Hillary is straight up going to die before November of her "pneumonia" hahaha

miracle fruit

Quote from: Dumpsterlock on September 12, 2016, 02:21:53 PM
Hillary is straight up going to die before November of her "pneumonia" hahaha

d u m p y