News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'm back to remind you that most of us are really old now.

Farted by Kaijuclock, September 22, 2016, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on October 17, 2016, 08:59:04 PM
How do you retain all of this??
idk but i get that question a lot
a few friends have compared me to an external hard drive for bullshit. well they were nice enough not to call it bullshit but i mean
the things that are precious to me are just not the kinds of things that are precious to normal people

i'm like "no, remember? okay, remember that night we went on a beer run in the city and we asked that crackhead for directions and we ended up skipping down the street with her singing clarence carter? you paid for her bottle? we missed BART that night and when when we were killing time until the morning train you were really drunk and you told me you were getting mixed cravings for pussy and avocado"
and they're all "hahaha I didn't remember any of that until just now. that was at katie's party, right?"
and I'm all "katie?"
and they're like "katie... katie, dude. our friend katie? you've met her like 12 times."
and I'm like "oh right, katie. sure, i know katie" ??? that's a lie i don't know katie! sorry katie

sorry katie

PhantomCatClock

FluxCapacitorClock

Checked to see if there was still a CC somewhere for nostalgia's sake, and here you guys are. It makes me happy as fuck that this place is still kicking. How has everyone been?

I'm 26 now, joined at... shit I guess I was 16. Feels like it was longer ago than that.

GreyClock

Quote from: SirClock on October 17, 2016, 10:23:01 PM
Quote from: Sinister Clock on October 17, 2016, 06:04:53 PM
I'm 24 now, 11 when I joined. I'm almost as old as I said I was when I joined when I was 11, I think I said like 27 or something? And a lawyer? Why the fuck did I ever want to be a lawyer, the law sucks.
Yes you said you were a 27 year old lawyer and had a fucking cartoon avatar of a slick dude with a goatee

I thought you were just a really stupid or sad old guy or maybe had a mental disorder or something
Yeah. "Look at this photograph of me [picture of some blurry overlit weirdo with a goatee and a suit that were obviously drawn on in Photoshop] I'm a lawyer on the run from the mafia here are some of my shitty 3D renders." This checks out.

NintendrCkolc

Those of you that say this place has impacted you in some significant way... I guess I can kinda see that.

I don't feel all that impacted personally. Like yeah this has been an ongoing thing in my life but Idk if I'd say it's necessarily impacted me as a person in some dramatic fashion.

SirClock

You have to be a massive weirdo to be posting here. The clock crew says something about you... it's in your blood

zl

Quote from: SirClock on October 18, 2016, 08:30:56 PM
You have to be a massive weirdo to be posting here. The clock crew says something about you... it's in your blood

dang

d u m p y

Quote from: Nintendoclock on October 18, 2016, 08:25:08 PM
Those of you that say this place has impacted you in some significant way... I guess I can kinda see that.

I don't feel all that impacted personally. Like yeah this has been an ongoing thing in my life but Idk if I'd say it's necessarily impacted me as a person in some dramatic fashion.

I think you're just afraid of your feelings

Open up Nintendo i love you give me a hug

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on October 17, 2016, 06:25:01 PM
Quote from: Sinister Clock on October 17, 2016, 06:04:53 PM
I'm 24 now, 11 when I joined. I'm almost as old as I said I was when I joined when I was 11, I think I said like 27 or something? And a lawyer? Why the fuck did I ever want to be a lawyer, the law sucks.

probably the oldest old person job you could imagine

[u2]nYscs78R5Fs[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

I feel like this was already linked here, but it could just be from my binge watching recommended Eric Andre videos because of a different one linked here.

[u2]D1RgdMLbx3M[/u2]

only really relevant to that last one, not the conversation.

RenegadeClock

AlbinoClock

PaperClipClock

I still think 12 year olds make the best flash cartoons.. fuck a degree

Topcatyo

ChimeClock

jesus fuck I was 12 or 13 when I joined and I was the cringiest little shit back then

then I basically disappeared during college and way too much shit happened and now I'm almost 23 and still kind of a wreck

Kaijuclock

I was unable to read this thread, my eyesight is giving out with my old age. Please type in a larger font size.

Slash

Quote from: Girclock on October 29, 2016, 05:25:29 PM
I was unable to read this thread, my eyesight is giving out with my old age. Please type in a larger font size.

hold ctrl and scroll up

VCRClock

clock crew large print edition super fun word search digest

coming to newsstands and supermarket checkouts near you 2017
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

TequilaClock

Wait you just became 30? I always assumed you were a lot older. Huh.

About to be 26.

SensuClock

Just saw clockcrew mentioned on reddit (they called it Clockwork Crew though...). It was actually hard to find this website, glad it still exists. I think I joined in like 2005/2006, would've made me like 12 or 13 at the time.