Author Topic: Bye  (Read 1203 times)

VCRClock

• HELLO POKEY I AM THE LEARNING-ADMINISTRATOR
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CLOCKCREW DISCORD SERVER!!! GET THE HECK IN HERE LET'S PARTY!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 07:04:03 PM »
it actually didn't work until sometime between last night and now, but now you know

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 08:14:15 PM »
that the hell I was talking bout, boy.

AlbinoClock

• yep
  • Official Clock
  • WENK! W-WENK WENK!
  • Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://albinoclock.newgrounds.com
    • Awards

SilverClock

• a sniggle am as a sniggle do
  • Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 01:06:39 AM »
I've been banned from a few CC things in my lifetime, but this has to be the silliest reason to ever be permabanned from anything I've gotten yet.

Ah well, it was nice catching up with you folks while I had the chance! <3
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bye
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 05:33:05 AM »
I demand juicy deets[1]

[1]Details, for short.

Captain Sheepy

• aim for the head, buddy boy
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • my art blog (w.i.p)
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 07:23:42 AM »
I demand juicy deets[1]

[1]Details, for short.

Silver left out the part where he made multiple insensitive comments to Gir and drove them off from the Clock Crew, even after being told to calm down.
hi im sheepy

AlbinoClock

• yep
  • Official Clock
  • WENK! W-WENK WENK!
  • Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »
Can someone please replace this sticky with this one? http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?topic=105086.new#new

AlbinoClock

• yep
  • Official Clock
  • WENK! W-WENK WENK!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 09:30:25 AM »
Also silver can you hit me up on steam or something when you have time?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 03:57:37 PM »
Yeah, can I hear the juicy deets from someone who isn't a sensitive tumblr though

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 04:16:38 PM »
Yeah, can I hear the juicy deets from someone who isn't a sensitive tumblr though

To my understanding silver was referring to gir with male pronouns, gir objected, silver said something to the effect of 'man up, pussy' and it was all downhill from there.

this is what i got from reading the chatlog after the fact, however when silver was banned everything he said was deleted and since I wasn't there at the time I can't attest to that being 100% accurate. The server's still there, so it's just Gir got mad and bailed nothing too serious.

It's all a bit stupid and not a big deal. Nothing to see here folks.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 04:35:16 PM »
'man up, pussy'

man up u wuss* was from like last week when sarezjay just offhandedly said that to gir clock and he freaked right the fuck out so now its hilarious
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 04:38:27 PM by hiya buddy »

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 05:49:20 PM »

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 06:38:07 PM »
hm well to any gender/sexual minorities in the clock crew that are feeling marginalized and need a friendly ear, i just want u to know u have an ally in yr cool & muscular gay uncle slurpee 💪