News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ok, so... im back. BB10

Farted by BilliardBall10, November 04, 2016, 10:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

well, i am here, and im back.

but i want to state a few things first:

i dont want to cause any trouble, and i dont like drama, so i will just chill out in here, i will check the CC's threads/posts, i will take a look on the CCBT, and i will generally try to have fun while being a reasonable and quiet person.

i just want to check out whats going on with the CC's news, and i want to be a part of it.

i would like to be able to check out the forums, to be able to vote/post on various threads, i would like to be able to create CC drawings in here, to take part in CC collabs, to create+review art, to post in the clockday event threads...
...and to generally be a part of this wonderful place.

so, let me be, and i will try my best to be a friendly, helpful and reasonable person.

oh, and to my haters: stop your nonsense. be quiet. i dont want any drama, you dont want any drama, so: chill out, mind your own business, have fun, and lets stop all this I'm a edgy teen bickering about how much i suck, ok?

thats all. chill out, and lets all stop this mindless hate-fest.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Can we hate if we keep it to ourselves quietly

d u m p y

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 04, 2016, 10:54:16 AMoh, and to my haters: stop your nonsense. be quiet. i dont want any drama, you dont want any drama, so: chill out, mind your own business, have fun, and lets stop all this I'm a edgy teen bickering about how much i suck, ok?

hey guys it's me, bb10! but dont worry this time around im gonna be totally cool and chill and friendly and stuff so we won't have any problems ok, you FUCKING HATEFUL BICKERING RETARDS??? YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

good work bb10 off to a great start glad to have ya back bud

PhantomCatClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: just regular ol dumpster clock on November 05, 2016, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 04, 2016, 10:54:16 AMoh, and to my haters: stop your nonsense. be quiet. i dont want any drama, you dont want any drama, so: chill out, mind your own business, have fun, and lets stop all this I'm a edgy teen bickering about how much i suck, ok?

hey guys it's me, bb10! but dont worry this time around im gonna be totally cool and chill and friendly and stuff so we won't have any problems ok, you FUCKING HATEFUL BICKERING RETARDS??? YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

good work bb10 off to a great start glad to have ya back bud

lmao

SirClock

bb10 don't let these people convince you otherwise, you are the clock crew, and have been for like five years.

All us others are just the dry husks of an ancient story long come to pass...

NintendrCkolc

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

d u m p y

Quote from: SirClock on November 06, 2016, 04:37:43 PM
bb10 don't let these people convince you otherwise, you are the clock crew, and have been for like five years.

All us others are just the dry husks of an ancient story long come to pass...

Speak for yourself hippy

Kodiakclock

because im hardcore. i wanted to go in, scream ''WHATS UP, BITCHES!!!'' and pull magically two AK 47 riffles out of my back pocket, and scream again ''HELLO GUYS!!!!'' and as i bring the group to the state of debris, i eventually get their pants down, and rape them. alot. then, aft6er im done, im cleaning the place, and give the link to 1000 hungry ng noobs, that want to rape them to death, then, i eat brunch, walking in slow motion, as my wanker drips some liquids, and i say ''END OF STORY N***ERS.'' and then i trow a match, and igo smoking a big piece of papers. and then, i press a button from my remote control. and BOOM! there goes their base. its over. BUT YOU GUYS RUINED IT.
KodiakClock - Super Butt

BilliardBall10

stop spamming the forums, kodiak.

the socom squad thanks you.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 13, 2016, 07:42:48 PM
stop spamming the forums, kodiak.

because im hardcore. i wanted to go in, scream ''WHATS UP, BITCHES!!!'' and pull magically two AK 47 riffles out of my back pocket, and scream again ''HELLO GUYS!!!!'' and as i bring the group to the state of debris, i eventually get their pants down, and rape them. alot. then, aft6er im done, im cleaning the place, and give the link to 1000 hungry ng noobs, that want to rape them to death, then, i eat brunch, walking in slow motion, as my wanker drips some liquids, and i say ''END OF STORY N***ERS.'' and then i trow a match, and igo smoking a big piece of papers. and then, i press a button from my remote control. and BOOM! there goes their base. its over. BUT YOU GUYS RUINED IT.

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

Stop spamming the spam forum kodiak
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PhantomCatClock

d u m p y

The socom squad thanks you for spamming the forums, kodiak

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt