!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Poll

WELL?

Ye
0 (0%)
Na
5 (71.4%)
An undead butt
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Should it be illegal to fuck a zombie if it can, and did, give its consent?  (Read 1305 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I for one believe that barbaric lust should win this controversy in the way that love won a couple others over the last century or so. Your thoughts?

VCRClock

• ded
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant Nobody helps you clean up around here Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
when it comes to vaginal and anal sex, i think it'd be hard to get informed, enthusiastic consent from a zombie, provided the initiator is among the living, but i think it's safe to say that zombies are more or less always down to get some brain

e whoops the hypothetical question assumed consent. let me revise my answer to no: I don't think (overwhelmingly living-identified) legislators should be allowed to meddle with the respective rights of the living dead, and those who want to bone them, to fuck
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:09:56 AM by VCRClock »
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

• ded
  • Administrator
  • Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant Nobody helps you clean up around here Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
recent undead topics
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh shit, sorry, I thought I was posting this in the cemetery subforum. I apologize for any mental damage or stress I caused to you mortal coils.

VCRClock

• ded
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh shit, sorry, I thought I was posting this in the cemetery subforum. I apologize for any mental damage or stress I caused to you mortal coils.

Okay, I moved it. But you're going to have to view the spam forum index for the full effect.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
well, its a strange question, phantom cat.

if the undead in question is an (almost) intact humanoid in the form of a vampire (or a trampire), or in a werewolf state, or in a perfectly preserved (living) condition with full conscience and a mind that can understand the concept of consent+free will, then yes, i guess its OK for you to indulge in your undead zombie desires.

but if the undead in question has little-to-no intelligence, and/or it doesnt understand its actions/the actions around it, then its wrong.

in all cases tho, its necrophilia. (so its inherently wrong).

but then again, zombies want to eat us, therefore i suggest the use of guns instead of lust.

shoot the zombies in the head,
until they are dead.
fight bravely until the end,
fill them up with lead.
-billiardballus, zombie-war participant.

PS: female vampires are totally fine tho, if they are intelligent, hot and willing to play ball.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.