News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'm a citizen of the world

Farted by d u m p y, February 09, 2017, 01:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

I went to film camp. I’ve read Sard. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed. I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall

Slurpee

did you mean Sartre?

did you mean stodgy?

PhantomCatClock

Every time I walk into a room and forget what I came in for, I remember that white cis male pigdogs don't have that problem and it makes me angry at them. Just for a second.

PhantomCatClock

I read Twatlas Shrugged in middle school, (liked the story but I am too dense for any of the metaphors for real life to have had any meaning for me), took the AR test on it (fucking hate the idea of AR to this day but I guess if it gets people to read, sure) and got the full 120 points or whatever. Teacher originally told me I had to get 30 points per semester (or trimester, whatever) because my reading level was aDvAnCeD wHoA and after I did that she said I had to get 120 points every semester because I proved I could

Did not do one single AR test for the rest of that year

You think that's lazy, you should hear about my high school career

BUT MAN I have always wanted to read Gravity's Rainbow. I'm never going to, but I've always wanted to.

If you don't know the difference between your, you're, yore, and y'oar, get the fuck off my Facebook wall

d u m p y

GreyClock

so much of this applies to me this must mean i too am a citizen of the world?!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on February 09, 2017, 04:19:19 AM
did you mean Sartre?

did you mean stodgy?

slurpee clock: professional slayer of (pretentious) hipsters.

also:

''im a citizen of the world.''
-diogenes

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on February 09, 2017, 05:28:21 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on February 09, 2017, 04:19:19 AM
did you mean Sartre?

did you mean stodgy?

slurpee clock: professional slayer of (pretentious) hipsters.

also:

''im a citizen of the world.''
-diogenes

only a dumb Grecian with no sense of irony would call someone a hipster

d u m p y

BB10: slurpee hates you as much as i do why do you glom on to people more intelligent than you whenever they make a friendly joke at my expense? mind your own business  you obsessive retard freak

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

RobClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Vegetable Lasagna on February 09, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
BB10: slurpee hates you as much as i do why do you glom on to people more intelligent than you whenever they make a friendly joke at my expense? mind your own business  you obsessive retard freak

i made a post about slurpee's funny post, so i dont know why you're getting so upset, hattamang.
chill out, and stop taking things so seriously. (otherwise, pursue other activities)

and lastly, how come you speak on slurpee's behalf? i dont think that you are slurpee. (unless you are his e-lawyer).

take a hike, you plebe.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

I'm going to show up on your doorstep with a fuckin hammer

PhantomCatClock

I honestly thought that was MFC from how good the OP was

Slurpee

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Vegetable Lasagna on February 09, 2017, 08:07:25 PM
I'm going to show up on your doorstep with a fuckin hammer

are you going to fix my cupboard?

no need, i am an excellent carpenter

PhantomCatClock

he said a fuckin hammer, not a regular kind

Kodiakclock

swordman and carpenter, butter watch that back chiraq dago, he's got you whipped on all but micheladas and beefheart collections.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt