Author Topic: Nintendo Switch  (Read 235 times)

IronClock

• Official Clock
  • Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nintendo Switch
« on: February 10, 2017, 01:11:08 AM »
I'm working a pre-launch demo for the Switch next week. Let me know if you niggas have any questions about it or want me to post dick pics with it

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nintendo Switch
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 02:20:17 AM »
Definitely buying one, but waiting until Marioman comes out

Probably only getting that, Zeldaman, and Marioman Kart to be honest. There was a rumor about a Pokemonman but that's a rumor HMM

OctopusClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 02:44:02 AM »
So hype!

It would be perfect for a main series Pokemon game. Take it on the go like every other main series game and then pop it on to your TV when you're at home to get HD huge Pokemon. Fucking awesome!

Same goes for Animal Crossing. One of my favorite game series, feels really good on the go but I do love playing at home. As a kid me and my brothers always took turns on the big screen and it'd be nice to get that feel again with this but also take it on the go like the new one. I have always wanted split screen too.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 09:40:19 AM »
I didn't know what the Nintendo Switch was, so I watched a video called "First Look at Nintendo Switch" and now I want to die.

HalliburtonmanClock

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 06:11:42 AM »
I know I'll be getting one. I've never really bothered buying a system at launch before but Zelda. Kinda sad about it having a twenty dollar season pass of shit that would just be endgame content like hard mode and the cave of trials but it looks like a damn fine Zelda experience as usual so they get my filthy money anyways. Seems like there's a decent number of games for it I'd want in the coming months as well. Super Mario Sonic Adventure 1 looks cool as hell. Yookah Laylee and Sonic Mania are things I could just get on steam but idgaf. Unless the n64 shader doesn't work on switch in which case I do gaf a little. It's nice to see they haven't abandoned the 3DS yet either. I figured they would drop it immediately like the GBA when the DS came out.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:13:29 AM by HalibutmanClock »