Author Topic: Nintendo Switch  (Read 1645 times)

IronClock

• Official Clock
  • Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nintendo Switch
« on: February 10, 2017, 01:11:08 AM »
I'm working a pre-launch demo for the Switch next week. Let me know if you niggas have any questions about it or want me to post dick pics with it

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nintendo Switch
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 02:20:17 AM »
Definitely buying one, but waiting until Marioman comes out

Probably only getting that, Zeldaman, and Marioman Kart to be honest. There was a rumor about a Pokemonman but that's a rumor HMM

OctopusClock

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 02:44:02 AM »
So hype!

It would be perfect for a main series Pokemon game. Take it on the go like every other main series game and then pop it on to your TV when you're at home to get HD huge Pokemon. Fucking awesome!

Same goes for Animal Crossing. One of my favorite game series, feels really good on the go but I do love playing at home. As a kid me and my brothers always took turns on the big screen and it'd be nice to get that feel again with this but also take it on the go like the new one. I have always wanted split screen too.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 09:40:19 AM »
I didn't know what the Nintendo Switch was, so I watched a video called "First Look at Nintendo Switch" and now I want to die.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 06:11:42 AM »
I know I'll be getting one. I've never really bothered buying a system at launch before but Zelda. Kinda sad about it having a twenty dollar season pass of shit that would just be endgame content like hard mode and the cave of trials but it looks like a damn fine Zelda experience as usual so they get my filthy money anyways. Seems like there's a decent number of games for it I'd want in the coming months as well. Super Mario Sonic Adventure 1 looks cool as hell. Yookah Laylee and Sonic Mania are things I could just get on steam but idgaf. Unless the n64 shader doesn't work on switch in which case I do gaf a little. It's nice to see they haven't abandoned the 3DS yet either. I figured they would drop it immediately like the GBA when the DS came out.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:13:29 AM by HalibutmanClock »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 10:05:30 PM »
So never let your Switch or any of the controllers fully die. Made that mistake with a Joycon set and the Pro™ controller (and the console) and hoo, it wasn't pretty.

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • ToyotaClock's missing: 1
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 09:22:59 AM »
I still don't have one.

I wanna play Mario Odyssey so bad! Mario games are my fav.

Why is this a guest post?

if you find toyota clock, let me know

Asshatclock

• Internet dweller
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: asshatclock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 09:05:18 AM »
I have one and its pretty neat. Haven't played anything in a while now, maybe I'll get Mario next week.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 06:18:44 AM »
didn't buy a switch till a few months ago lol, guess I'm never buying a console at launch. finally got into botw a week ago. so far I really appreciate how they fixed the problem of open world games being a bunch of wide empty space dotted with dungeons and little places to explore like an amusement park where there's a bunch of space inbetween all the attractions. none of the land in botw feels random, every little bit is designed to be interesting and worth exploring no matter what direction you come in from. they took a lot of what made the overworld sections of skyward sword good and made that the whole game. but in exchange the dungeons are barely there. you get a bunch of tiny brain teasers that all have the same visual design, and then four giant robots you walk around in, and are surprisingly small on the inside. they don't make for much dungeoning either. I hear hyrule castle is like a real dungeon but that's just ONE area.

in a lot of ways it's lacking as a zelda title, since they focused so hard on the open world. it might be one of the best open world games ever made, and least good zelda games ever made. at the same time it's fairly zelda-ey in surprising ways. the way time stops when you open a chest somehow feels even more zelda-ey than it did in other games. it's such a minor thing but it really affects the experience. I'm getting vibes from damn near every game in the series at different points too. really specific ones too, the first area where you're on a plateau feels a lot like the first zelda game where you dont have a specific direction to go in and there's literally one other human in the whole place. dredging up treasure chests, parasailing from area to area, and letting the horse take you across trails feels wind waker as fuck. and the movement and overworld design is clearly an evolution of what they were doing in skyward word, which I'm glad they did. though as well crafted as this is, I feel like this game is just experimentation and buildup to whatever the next zelda game is gonna be mechanically. you combine this sort of open world with real dungeons and normal zelda gameplay and you'd have the best title in the series. perhaps one of the best games ever in general.

basically, playing breath of the wild is filling up on bread at a restaurant and barely being able to eat your dinner. except it's really fucking good bread. the kind you don't mind filling up on and want to take some home with you. but you still kinda wish you could have had more of your entree. the bread is the overworld exploration and the entree is literally everything else about zelda. this ams the metaphor.

tl:dr: great open world gameplay, could be more zeldaey, 7 or 8 out of 10 on the universal flounderman scale of games being pretty good.

oh also kirby looks disappointing after how creative planet robobot was, visually and mechanically. here's some generic kirby levels with less visual flair than either 3ds game with some hectic multiplayer. you liked all those new super mario bros sequels right? here's more of that but kirby. probably not gonna pick it up. not for 60 bucks at least. if they're gonna push multiplayer kirby they should bring back air ride, that shit was incredible and nobody played it because they only advertised the mario kart mode, which was nothing compared to town mode. there is still no multiplayer title even vaguely similar to kirby air ride's town mode. that shit would be perfect for the switch too.

alsoalso the people who make heart and slash need to hurry the fuck up on the patch for the switch version. it's one of the best indie games I've ever played and the robots all have that boxy lowpoly look ps1 robots had. mega man legends reaverbots and such. I love it.  and it doesn't start crashing until you've had exactly enough time to get good at it and really start to enjoy it. that's just evil.

also also also is celeste any good? I love the chunky pixel art style. some of those screenshots are just woah. but the character portraits and regularly drawn art look awful, and I hear the controls aren't really responsive either. also I inherently distrust flavor of the month indie darlings.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:53:12 AM by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK »

Nintendoclock

• WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PSYDUCK
  • Official Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 03:57:20 AM »
I bought one.

Beat Zelda, Beat Mario.

Stopped caring. Needs more games.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 09:20:59 PM »
I bought one.

Beat Zelda, Beat Mario.

Stopped caring. Needs more games.
it does. as far as exclusives go the switch wont have anything for pretty much the whole summer (unless you skipped the wii u like me, I'm looking forward to toad trackers and donkey kong). I figure they'll announce some stuff at e3 that will come out this year, but none of it will come out till october at the earliest.