Author Topic: Throwback Thursday  (Read 702 times)

Luwano

• Clock Day cometh
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Throwback Thursday
« on: February 16, 2017, 10:29:16 AM »
Hey guys, remember smalm? Good times.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Throwback Thursday
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »
as a member of Smalm Union of Clocktopia, i approve of this message.

smalm belongs to kodiak-clock, as smalm(TM).

indeed, those were smalmtastic days.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Kodiakclock

• Mission for the dodo
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=1794978
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 12:00:58 AM »
remember hell I had amish mustard for breakfast. Smalm is still alive and well.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 05:52:52 AM »
jeez you might as well post an all your base thread.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 07:10:31 PM »
jeez you might as well post an all your base thread.
the only solution for this, is to start making CC movies again, or to organise a (small) CC collab.
what do you think?

y/n

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 03:33:44 AM »
flash is old paradigm. the future of the clock crew is in freemium mobile apps, advertising solutions, stealing mail, shitting in public, maintaining our top to bottom control of western media, and exponentially increasing the total sum of human misery through these means.

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 09:29:17 PM »
Hey guys remember Smalm

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 10:43:29 PM »
Hey guys remember Smalm
No could you bring me up to speed?

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 03:19:36 AM »
Yeah. Didn't BB10 invent it? I feel like BB10 invented smalm, but it could've been MiracleFruit.

Luwano

• Clock Day cometh
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 06:20:54 AM »
Hey guys remember Smalm
No could you bring me up to speed?

Smalm was the greatest fad during the late 2010's. Not sure if anybody even invented it, it was kinda always there. Saying somebody "invented" smalm is like saying Coca-Cola invented Santa Claus.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 02:50:41 PM »
Smalm was the greatest fad during the late 2016's. Not sure if anybody even invented it, it was kinda always there. Saying somebody "invented" smalm is like saying Coca-Cola invented Santa Claus.

actually...

coca-cola didnt invent santa-claus, but they DID invent/recreate santa clause's CLOTHING STYLE. (AKA the red+white outfit that he's been wearing in all those modern(?) depictions of him, as it is shown in every ad/drawing/design of santa in the last ~70 years.)

also, while searching for more smalmtastic news, i found THIS:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/smalmstown

its the holy town of smalmstown, behold its glory!

BellClock

• R.I.P. a pleasured dog :\'(
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thoughthycrestbeshornandshaven.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 08:36:23 AM »
hello

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »
o hai bell clock.
whats up?

BellClock

• R.I.P. a pleasured dog :\'(
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thoughthycrestbeshornandshaven.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 04:59:27 PM »
o hai bell clock.
whats up?
hey man good 2 c u

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »
o hai bell clock.
whats up?
hey man good 2 c u
likewise.

are u making some flash movies?

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 11:58:06 PM »
Smalm

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2017, 10:40:38 PM »