News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Throwback Thursday

Farted by Luwano, February 16, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luwano

Hey guys, remember smalm? Good times.

BilliardBall10

as a member of Smalm Union of Clocktopia, i approve of this message.

smalm belongs to kodiak-clock, as smalm(TM).

indeed, those were smalmtastic days.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Kodiakclock

remember hell I had amish mustard for breakfast. Smalm is still alive and well.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

jeez you might as well post an all your base thread.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: HalibutmanClock on February 18, 2017, 05:52:52 AM
jeez you might as well post an all your base thread.
the only solution for this, is to start making CC movies again, or to organise a (small) CC collab.
what do you think?

y/n

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

flash is old paradigm. the future of the clock crew is in freemium mobile apps, advertising solutions, stealing mail, shitting in public, maintaining our top to bottom control of western media, and exponentially increasing the total sum of human misery through these means.

d u m p y

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

Yeah. Didn't BB10 invent it? I feel like BB10 invented smalm, but it could've been MiracleFruit.

Luwano

Quote from: RobClock on February 19, 2017, 10:43:29 PM
Quote from: Vegetable Lasagna on February 19, 2017, 09:29:17 PM
Hey guys remember Smalm
No could you bring me up to speed?

Smalm was the greatest fad during the late 2010's. Not sure if anybody even invented it, it was kinda always there. Saying somebody "invented" smalm is like saying Coca-Cola invented Santa Claus.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Luwano on February 20, 2017, 06:20:54 AM
Smalm was the greatest fad during the late 2016's. Not sure if anybody even invented it, it was kinda always there. Saying somebody "invented" smalm is like saying Coca-Cola invented Santa Claus.

actually...

coca-cola didnt invent santa-claus, but they DID invent/recreate santa clause's CLOTHING STYLE. (AKA the red+white outfit that he's been wearing in all those modern(?) depictions of him, as it is shown in every ad/drawing/design of santa in the last ~70 years.)

also, while searching for more smalmtastic news, i found THIS:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/smalmstown

its the holy town of smalmstown, behold its glory!

BellClock

BilliardBall10

o hai bell clock.
whats up?

BellClock

BilliardBall10

d u m p y

BellClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on May 16, 2017, 07:02:58 PM
Quote from: BellClock on May 16, 2017, 03:59:27 PM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on March 04, 2017, 05:15:36 PM
o hai bell clock.
whats up?
hey man good 2 c u
likewise.

are u making some flash movies?

I wish, but I'm a real boring adult now with even less imagination than before. You? I always liked your clock.

Clocktopus

RobClock