News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Should it be illegal to fuck a zombie if it can, and did, give its consent?

Farted by PhantomCatClock, November 26, 2016, 06:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WELL?

Ye
0 (0%)
Na
5 (71.4%)
An undead butt
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

PhantomCatClock

I for one believe that barbaric lust should win this controversy in the way that love won a couple others over the last century or so. Your thoughts?

VCRClock

when it comes to vaginal and anal sex, i think it'd be hard to get informed, enthusiastic consent from a zombie, provided the initiator is among the living, but i think it's safe to say that zombies are more or less always down to get some brain

e whoops the hypothetical question assumed consent. let me revise my answer to no: I don't think (overwhelmingly living-identified) legislators should be allowed to meddle with the respective rights of the living dead, and those who want to bone them, to fuck
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

Oh shit, sorry, I thought I was posting this in the cemetery subforum. I apologize for any mental damage or stress I caused to you mortal coils.

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on November 26, 2016, 05:22:53 PM
Oh shit, sorry, I thought I was posting this in the cemetery subforum. I apologize for any mental damage or stress I caused to you mortal coils.

Okay, I moved it. But you're going to have to view the spam forum index for the full effect.

BilliardBall10

well, its a strange question, phantom cat.

if the undead in question is an (almost) intact humanoid in the form of a vampire (or a trampire), or in a werewolf state, or in a perfectly preserved (living) condition with full conscience and a mind that can understand the concept of consent+free will, then yes, i guess its OK for you to indulge in your undead zombie desires.

but if the undead in question has little-to-no intelligence, and/or it doesnt understand its actions/the actions around it, then its wrong.

in all cases tho, its necrophilia. (so its inherently wrong).

but then again, zombies want to eat us, therefore i suggest the use of guns instead of lust.

shoot the zombies in the head,
until they are dead.
fight bravely until the end,
fill them up with lead.
-billiardballus, zombie-war participant.

PS: female vampires are totally fine tho, if they are intelligent, hot and willing to play ball.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.