News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

some things i drew today

Farted by RobClock, May 25, 2017, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 25, 2017, 06:20:12 PM
You drew all these in a day?

oh stop it, you're going to make me blush

BilliardBall10

1. the first drawing of the guy who talks about penguins is awesome: a very realistical, nicely drawn face, with good linework, nice details, and a good facial anatomy in mind.
great drawing.

i wonder, tho: WHO is that guy?

2. good caricature of duke nukem, even tho i prefer your older designs of duke nukem to this one.
still good, though.
(his face expression+face is spot-on, but his arms+muscles look strange)

3. a really nice drawing of mr ''flat-earth-guy''(who?!), with good facial features, nice lines, and good colouring.
my only objection is with the position of his ears;
his ears are too far from his head/face. his ears should be closer to the line of his face, imho.
other than that, its good. his neck is very wide(but i assume thats his characteristic, instead of a mistake), and his monocle looks good.
unless, its not a monocle. otherwise, WHY is his eye so different?!

4. nice visual pun of the term ''trippin' balls''...
i like everything in it, but the desperate/angry face expression of the testicle-creature is superb.
good work.

5. good drawing of rob-clock, by rob clock. funny, twisted neck. nothing more to say, other than: good stuff.

6. really nice drawing of kamen rider.
i also like his armour/helmet, and the japanese title(did you draw that too? nice!).
as a fan of kamen rider, this gets a 5'd instantly.

7. nicely drawn thumb. (is it a visual pun about the ''rule(s) of thumb''?)
good message, nice design, but... WHY a thumb?
cool stuff, tho.

in conclusion: great drawings, and its quite shocking that you did all these in a SINGLE day.
perhaps you could embark on flash again? ;)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.