News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Day 2017

Farted by Bluestone Clock, April 18, 2017, 07:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluestone Clock

clock day 2017 coming this august.
b

RobClock

thanks for the heads up

ps your avatar is derivative of mine im calling the cops

PhantomCatClock

be sure to set your clocks

pop-tart

wip. skills a little rusty

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart on April 20, 2017, 02:24:14 AM
wip. skills a little rusty

[img]
When will the print be available on etsy

Bluestone Clock

b

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Bluestone Clock on April 20, 2017, 07:35:37 PM
my dank adventure
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/692172

:fifen:

yo this guy has 0.5 flashes for every post he's made on the forums

I'd need like 1800 flashes to do that

he's gonna fuck you up so give him what he wants

VuBawlsClock

we still doing clockday this year?
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

even if we aren't, we are

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on April 28, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

yes.

and you're invited.

free beer+borscht for everyone*

*until supplies last

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on April 28, 2017, 09:27:23 PM
Quote from: VuBawlsClock on April 28, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

yes.

and you're invited.

free beer+borscht for everyone*

*until supplies last

Fine, I'll bring a truckload of beer then.

BilliardBall10

hello yomuchan, my friend!
whats up?

stick around, and lets make some new CC movies!
this years clockday will be awesome!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

It's illegal to start working on your Clockday movie before August 14th.

PhantomCatClock

Don't encourage people to start before August 14th, Ankh

d u m p y

what the fuck is clock day

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Vegetable Lasagna on May 18, 2017, 01:12:39 AM
what the fuck is clock day
its an ancient pagan holiday, originally created by venelhimantes the 3rd, during a drunk-inspired dream.
the celebrations officially started in the mid-summer of 67 A.D., but they were quickly suppressed by the supreme elders of venelhimante's village.

later on, a young man named stratoberrius gaius alarmicus, decided one day to eat stale berries, and as such, he had many wild, vivid hallucinations about strawberries, red floating letters and of sun-clocks being smashed in fruits+vegetables.
when he woke up, he declared himself a demigod, and he claimed that he was venelhimante's distant descendant, while his true name was strawberrius gaius clockius, and that he had just discovered the holy red letter of ''beta'', a letter that he claimed, cured inner pains, and brought joy to artists, poets and common people alike.
after legaly changing his name to strawberrius gaius clockius officially, strawberrius marched in the town of previonus and demanded to start the celebrations of ''horologium dies'', a large, poetic celebration which was officially recorded in the month of augustus, in the summer of 101 A.D.
then, strawberrius, excited by his first success in his town, decided to march to rome, in order to promote his new faith to the emperor, and to replace the roman religion with strawberrianism.
a few days later, strawberrius was executed, and his faith was hunted down.
fast forward: many eons later, a young man named julius van claaken discovers a strange text carved on a stone plinth that he found while exscavating some ruins in italy.
the year is 1770, and julius sees the mention of an ancient belief that used to be ''strawberrianism'', and it was named ''horologium dies'', or ''clockius dies'' in later periods, while its believers admired both strawberrius gaius clockius, and the giant red floating letter of ''beta'', or commonly known as ''B'' in the contemporary english language.
julius becomes fascinated with that belief and spreads it to his hometown of slperston, where his friends+colleagues found the ''clock club'' a prestigious secret society club that has odd rituals, artistic expressions with inanimate objects and clocks, and a rather strange choice of rituals.
eventually, the club becomes public on 1865, and businessman orangus smisthson decides to revive the old tradition of ''strawberrianism'' (or ''clockism'' if you prefer), and created the ''clocktopian league of unique gentlemen'' on 1869, which becomes a massive success.

then, between the years of 1890-1920 and until the modern era the ''strawberrianism'' fad was forgotten again, until the discovery of the internet revived it.

the rest... is history.

RubberDildo

Fuck, time to sober up and remember how motion tweens work.

RecycleBinClock

Man I wanna make a flash for this, I have an idea but I don't think I have time.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RecycleBinClock on July 23, 2017, 05:08:37 PM
Man I wanna make a flash for this, I have an idea but I don't think I have time.

in that case, you could just make a short flash, and/or a loop, and submit it for clockday.
its still a good thing!

BTW, what was your idea? let me know, so that i can help you.
also, i voice-act and i help with ideas/stories and stuff.
message me anytime.