News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clocks .fla for Flash 8

Farted by Redbook Clock, April 28, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

[]BB10 thinks it's a bad idea
[   ]At least 3/4 of Lobo Poro think it's a good idea

Huh, well, I'm already halfway down the criteria questlist so maybe The Last Uniclock will happen

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 01, 2017, 10:30:04 PM
[]BB10 thinks it's a bad idea
[   ]At least 3/4 of Lobo Poro think it's a good idea
Huh, well, I'm already halfway down the criteria questlist so maybe The Last Uniclock will happen
well, first of all:

1) just because BB10 likes/supports something, that doesnt make it necessarily a bad thing.

-for example: BB10 likes carrots. that doesnt make carrots awful/a wrong choice.

(and vice versa) :
2) just because BB10 doesnt approve of something, that doesnt mean that this is a good thing to do...

furthermore, you, sir phantomcat of clock, you thought that the ''unicorn/uniclock'' idea was lame and i agree with your previous statement, because unicorns are ghey and uniclock sounds like a lame-o name tbh.
as quoted below:
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 01, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
also I played with the idea of changing my clockname to The Last Uniclock but that's even gayer than PhantomCat and that's saying something
^^^^^ solid words, from a wise man.
dont be fooled by the elusive charms of the uniclock, my friend!

-BB10, chairman of the non-profit organisation ''protect us from uniclocks''

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

also:

what the heck is a ''lobo poro''?!

lobo means wolf, (and loco means crazy), but... poro?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

lobo means wolf, poro means crazy

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 03, 2017, 01:21:12 AM
lobo means wolf, poro means crazy

wait man, i wanted to say ''loco''.
loco means ''crazy'' in spanish!

as for lobo, yes it means wolf.
also, poro means ''pore'', or ''gourd'' in spanish.

so, in a way, lobo poro means ''(a)wolf's pore/wolf gourd''...

in an alternative way, ''poro'' can mean a flask, a container of sorts.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

no, im confident that its el poro=pore/gourd/container.

but then again, i dont know many spanish words, so...

BTW: did redbook clock find the .fla's that he needed in a flash8 format, or not?
we should help him.
[back on track]

Redbook Clock

PhantomCatClock

Redbook Clock

PhantomCatClock

There's no such thing as too mexican

Be proud of Sarez's heritage

Redbook Clock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RedBookClock on May 03, 2017, 09:51:49 PM
I'm mexican  :sombrero:
oh really? thats awesome!

erdbook, can you please tell me what does ''poro'' mean in mexican?
(i think it means ''pore/gourd/container'')

also, like my friend fax-clock once said:
you're not just a mexican, you are also a mexiclock. (he did that pun sometimes, it was funny.)

Redbook Clock

Well... But first is not "In Mexican" is "In Spanish" since all who speak Spanish are NOT Mexican.

A pore is a microscopic hole of the existent in the skin of the animals and vegetables, especially the one that allows the exit of the sweat in the skin of the mammals or intersticity between particles or molecules that make up a solid body.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RedBookClock on May 04, 2017, 04:25:17 PM
Well... But first is not "In Mexican" is "In Spanish" since all who speak Spanish are NOT Mexican.
well, since every person from mexico got mad when i mentioned ''what does X mean in spanish'', and they always told me: ''in mexican, not in spanish!'',
i thought to play it safe in this case...
also yes, i do know that most people from latin-american countries do speak spanish(or variations of it), with the exception of brazil, where the people speak in portuguese...

Quote from: RedBookClock on May 04, 2017, 04:25:17 PM
A pore is a microscopic hole of the existent in the skin of the animals and vegetables, especially the one that allows the exit of the sweat in the skin of the mammals or intersticity between particles or molecules that make up a solid body.
dude...
i already KNOW what ''pore'' means.

i want to know, what does ''el poro'' means in spanish, thats all.
(it means ''pore'', right?)

Redbook Clock

BilliardBall10

good to know.

BTW, have you found the old CC .fla's that you needed for flash 8?

Redbook Clock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RedBookClock on May 04, 2017, 06:25:25 PM
I have these: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/35a1f5f2852a6baa784abbe614503f75
good.
do you need any more old .fla's?
any different ones? (ask for any specific thing that you might want...)
otherwise, the case will be closed. (wanna collab on a flash movie?)

Redbook Clock

I do not want to be picky but I want some backgrounds