Author Topic: I need ideas  (Read 2195 times)

RedBook Clock

• If hope you're ready for a unforgettable animation
  • Delightfully devilish Rank: 13%
    • Newgrounds: MatelOl
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I need ideas
« on: May 08, 2017, 04:48:06 PM »
Ok I already have this scene for a video but I do not know what to do after I need your ideas plz.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2e581f4c68e69e3f83fd9adb39b1a784

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: I need ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 05:30:40 PM »
perhaps have another character enter and engage SBC in a way that provokes the two of them to embark on to another location, or an event/activity, wherein they encounter a problem which needs solving or a barrier to bypass in a humorous way.

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 05:35:43 PM »
perhaps strawberry remembers that his friend knottsberry is having surgery this afternoon and he told everyone he would show up except that was at 1:00 and it's now 2:30 so he rushes to the hospital to find that there was a complication in the procedure and knottsberry is now in a permanent vegetative state and all the other fruit clocks are frustrated with strawberry for arriving so late and strawberry must deal with his guilt

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 05:35:58 PM »
perhaps have a large bum appear and fart loudly

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 06:35:16 PM »
ideas:

1) have banana-lock invading SBC's house, and challenging him into a rap-battle.
then, SBC tries to learn how to freestyle/how to rap properly, but he sucks, so he asks for help from (insert cool clock's name here)-clock, and that clock helps him to become a great rapper, so, SBC+banana duel in an epic rap-off...
(the ending can be both canon(SBC wins), funny, or random. its your choice.)

2) SBC is hungry for some new, cool cereals, and so he asks from turd clock to bring him the new stuff from the supermarket.
turd clock searches all the stores, but the cereal/snack is nowhere to be found/is sold out. eventually, turd clcok goes on great heights to get it, and returns back to SBC's home with 1 pack of cereals, only to find that SBC no longer wants the cereals; (or that SBC wanted a ''different flavour/brand''?? that also works...)

3) have SBC duel with strange clock in DDR (dance-dance revolution, a dancing game for consoles), and they gamble that, whoever wins, gets 100 CC's (clock-coins).
SBC makes a great start, but then he slips on a banana peel thrown by turd clock(or by an other clock), and he loses his balance, thus losing the bet.
so the movie ends with SBC angrily forcing the banana-peel-thrower to clean SBC's house.
the end.

if you need any more ideas, let me know.

also, 4) an idea where pirate-clock steals SBC's peggey/pet/gold, and SBC asks from redbook-clock(why not?!) and apple clock to help retrieve it back from pirate clock, only to eventually get him the wrong item...
and thus invoking SBC's wrath once again.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RedBook Clock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 06:43:27 PM »
That's great ideas! Also thanks for the idea RobClock c:

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 01:04:35 AM »
Strawberry, Jeff Goldblum and Carrot are on Wheel of Fortune. The category is LOTR characters and the puzzle is

HO_ _IT _IL_O _AGGINS

It's Strawberry's turn next. He spins the wheel. It barely passes the bankrupt tile to land on the spot for an all-inclusive trip to Punta Cana!

Then he guesses the wrong letter.

The end.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 02:43:30 AM »
HOBBIT BILBO BAGGIN_

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2017, 07:07:53 AM »
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

RedBook Clock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 11:12:57 AM »
I already have an idea thanks to everyone.  :D

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 12:12:20 PM »
MUTHAFKKA I GAVE YOU THE BEST IDEA OF ALL TIME!
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED ON THAT STORY?!?

IF YOU DON'T MAKE THAT MOVIE, I SWEAR I WILL NEVER, EVER---
KNOW WUT? FORGET IT! I QUIT THE CLOCK CREW.

Thanks "Redbook" (if that's even your real name.)

RedBook Clock

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
Maybe I'll do it on Clock Day 2018

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 09:21:16 PM »
Strawberry, Jeff Goldblum and Carrot are on Wheel of Fortune. The category is LOTR characters and the puzzle is

HO_ _IT _IL_O _AGGINS

I'll solve, Pat

HOLDIT DILDO GAGGINS

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 01:59:52 AM »
Already making plans to do one movie per year and he hasn't even had his initial motivation scrubbed off by you mongoloids yet. I like RedBook.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 04:48:30 AM »

HO_ _IT _IL_O _AGGINS

I'll solve, Pat

HOLDIT DILDO GAGGINS

ding ding

Remember on the old WoF when they had to spend their winnings in a room with a buncha terribly overpriced junk? "For $500, I'll take the set of juice glasses... for $350, the commemorative napkin rings... "

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 04:52:31 AM »
New movie idea. Carrot wins. In the prize room, he buys a Tesla particle beam and a pizza pizzazz. He uses the death ray to regain the portal. Then has pizza.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 08:28:15 PM »
this thread is perfect. comedy gold right there!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.