News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I need ideas

Farted by Redbook Clock, May 08, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbook Clock

Ok I already have this scene for a video but I do not know what to do after I need your ideas plz.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2e581f4c68e69e3f83fd9adb39b1a784

RobClock

perhaps have another character enter and engage SBC in a way that provokes the two of them to embark on to another location, or an event/activity, wherein they encounter a problem which needs solving or a barrier to bypass in a humorous way.

RobClock

perhaps strawberry remembers that his friend knottsberry is having surgery this afternoon and he told everyone he would show up except that was at 1:00 and it's now 2:30 so he rushes to the hospital to find that there was a complication in the procedure and knottsberry is now in a permanent vegetative state and all the other fruit clocks are frustrated with strawberry for arriving so late and strawberry must deal with his guilt

RobClock

perhaps have a large bum appear and fart loudly

BilliardBall10

ideas:

1) have banana-lock invading SBC's house, and challenging him into a rap-battle.
then, SBC tries to learn how to freestyle/how to rap properly, but he sucks, so he asks for help from (insert cool clock's name here)-clock, and that clock helps him to become a great rapper, so, SBC+banana duel in an epic rap-off...
(the ending can be both canon(SBC wins), funny, or random. its your choice.)

2) SBC is hungry for some new, cool cereals, and so he asks from turd clock to bring him the new stuff from the supermarket.
turd clock searches all the stores, but the cereal/snack is nowhere to be found/is sold out. eventually, turd clcok goes on great heights to get it, and returns back to SBC's home with 1 pack of cereals, only to find that SBC no longer wants the cereals; (or that SBC wanted a ''different flavour/brand''?? that also works...)

3) have SBC duel with strange clock in DDR (dance-dance revolution, a dancing game for consoles), and they gamble that, whoever wins, gets 100 CC's (clock-coins).
SBC makes a great start, but then he slips on a banana peel thrown by turd clock(or by an other clock), and he loses his balance, thus losing the bet.
so the movie ends with SBC angrily forcing the banana-peel-thrower to clean SBC's house.
the end.

if you need any more ideas, let me know.

also, 4) an idea where pirate-clock steals SBC's peggey/pet/gold, and SBC asks from redbook-clock(why not?!) and apple clock to help retrieve it back from pirate clock, only to eventually get him the wrong item...
and thus invoking SBC's wrath once again.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Redbook Clock

That's great ideas! Also thanks for the idea RobClock c:

pop-tart

Strawberry, Jeff Goldblum and Carrot are on Wheel of Fortune. The category is LOTR characters and the puzzle is

HO_ _IT _IL_O _AGGINS

It's Strawberry's turn next. He spins the wheel. It barely passes the bankrupt tile to land on the spot for an all-inclusive trip to Punta Cana!

Then he guesses the wrong letter.

The end.

PhantomCatClock

zl

Redbook Clock

I already have an idea thanks to everyone.  :D

pop-tart

MUTHAFKKA I GAVE YOU THE BEST IDEA OF ALL TIME!
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED ON THAT STORY?!?

IF YOU DON'T MAKE THAT MOVIE, I SWEAR I WILL NEVER, EVER---
KNOW WUT? FORGET IT! I QUIT THE CLOCK CREW.

Thanks "Redbook" (if that's even your real name.)

Redbook Clock

Maybe I'll do it on Clock Day 2018

VCRClock

Quote from: pop-tart on May 12, 2017, 12:04:35 AM
Strawberry, Jeff Goldblum and Carrot are on Wheel of Fortune. The category is LOTR characters and the puzzle is

HO_ _IT _IL_O _AGGINS

I'll solve, Pat

HOLDIT DILDO GAGGINS
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Already making plans to do one movie per year and he hasn't even had his initial motivation scrubbed off by you mongoloids yet. I like RedBook.

pop-tart

Quote from: VCRClock on May 12, 2017, 08:21:16 PM
Quote from: pop-tart on May 12, 2017, 12:04:35 AM

HO_ _IT _IL_O _AGGINS

I'll solve, Pat

HOLDIT DILDO GAGGINS

ding ding

Remember on the old WoF when they had to spend their winnings in a room with a buncha terribly overpriced junk? "For $500, I'll take the set of juice glasses... for $350, the commemorative napkin rings... "

pop-tart

New movie idea. Carrot wins. In the prize room, he buys a Tesla particle beam and a pizza pizzazz. He uses the death ray to regain the portal. Then has pizza.

BilliardBall10

this thread is perfect. comedy gold right there!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.